Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
No it doesn't.

You all want Poles to get more protection and ability in front of CW. My FA and Draft does that. Gives Fields one final chance to succeed with a low cap # and I believe he would put up great numbers with the reinforced OL, the ultra talented WRs (DJ Moore, MHJ, Leggette, Thrash and Scott- Holy Crap!!) along w/ Kmet. And one scary ass D.

If Fields can't win with that stacked team, then use the 2 2025 draft capital 2 firsts, 2 seconds for Sanders.

No rookie QB has ever won a Super Bowl. No 2nd year has ever won a Super Bowl. Bears best chance to win now.
How many more chances does he get?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Vikings and Raiders looking like the mostly trade partners for Fields now.
what the current betting odds now?? funny how everyone assumed Pitt or ATL at one time due to the betting odds

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Positive. He was putrid last year. Didn’t he grade out to like a 50 or something close. The dude is for depth not a 1.
He was also hurt the majority of the year. My only issue with Davis is that Poles loves talking about versatility on the line, but then he goes and sings a guy who only plays RG.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seattle, New Oleans, Giants as a backup. We will probably have to settle for a 4th or 5th

Rise

Liked Posts:
Seattle cmon down you’re the next to get terrorized by tweets of your team over paying h1m.