Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Kyle Long is moving back to guard.

Adam Jahns ‏@adamjahns 40s40 seconds ago
Sources indicate that #Bears have plans to move Kyle Long back to guard. FA would help dictate that, and now OT Bobby Massie to sign.

Mitchapalooza

Adam Jahns ‏@adamjahns 40s40 seconds ago
Sources indicate that #Bears have plans to move Kyle Long back to guard. FA would help dictate that, and now OT Bobby Massie to sign.

i like this

Desperado34

Liked Posts:

Fuckin stupid to move him in the 1st place.

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
Adam Jahns ‏@adamjahns 1m1 minute ago
#Bears aren't done scouring FA market for offensive linemen by the way.

What do I have to do walk on water??

Didn't I tell you guys Bears in talks with 2 OL and a 3rd walked in the picture? 2 from AFC and 1 from NFC

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Dan Wiederer ‏@danwiederer 23s23 seconds ago
New Bear Bobby Massie will have an instant bud in Kyle Long. They workout together at LeCharles Bentley's O-Line Performance Academy.

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dan Wiederer ‏@danwiederer 2m2 minutes ago
New Bear Bobby Massie will have an instant bud in Kyle Long. They workout together at LeCharles Bentley's O-Line Performance Academy.

Ron Burgundy

Chicago Bears sign Danny Trevathan

maxresdefault.jpg

The Chicago Bears got their guy.After reports that the Bears and linebacker Danny Trevathan were close to a deal on Tuesday, the two sides made it official. ESPN's Adam Schefter reported that the linebacker has agreed to a deal with the Bears.https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/707675142239948800The 25-year-old Trevathan started in 15 regular season games for the Broncos in 2015 recording 73 solo tackles, 36 assist tackles and two interceptions. He was a key piece to the Broncos defense that dominated Super Bowl 50. He spent 3 seasons with current Bears head coach John Fox in Denver.The terms of the deal have yet to be released.

More...

Ron Burgundy

Bears bolster defense with LB Danny Trevathan

The Chicago Bears have made their first major move in free agency, agreeing to a deal with Super Bowl champion Danny Trevathan, who will provide a badly needed upgrade at linebacker.
ESPN's Adam Schefter was the first to break the news of Trevathan's signing on Wednesday, minutes after the NFL's...

a2t.img
mf.gif

More...

Mitchapalooza

Patriots, 49ers, Bears, Dolphins show early interest in Broncos RFA RB C.J. Anderson