Free Agency Rumors and Discussion

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
Deal done!!!!

Trev is a bear !!!!!!!!!

Now I'm nervous.

Yeah, you'd think when a respected poster confirms a deal like that you'd feel re-assured, like slipping into a hot bath at the end of a tough day and your wife giving you a kiss on the forehead. But, if anything, I feel even more vulnerable than I did before. Uncertain times we live in.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
BfFXi6xIAAEuudN.jpg:large

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rich Eisen ‏@richeisen 6m6 minutes ago
Punters are Breaking News too: @BradNortmanisms about to bolt Panthers for Jacksonville, 4-year deal

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Patrick Finley ‏@patrickfinley 45s45 seconds ago
#Bears still in on former #Patriots/#Saints DE Akiem Hicks, per source, but he doesn't figure to sign anywhere today.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 35s35 seconds ago
#Bears working to re-sign CB Tracy Porter, who was reborn in CHI. But w Jenkins off the board, OAK zeroed in on Smith, his market heating up

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Jason Cole ‏@JasonColeBR 1m1 minute ago
Multiple agents echoing criticism that #Browns are being extremely hesitant in negotiations

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 5s5 seconds ago
@JasonColeBR I'm hearing it all over, even before Alex Mack fiasco. Very rough first rodeo for new front office thus far.

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Multiple agents echoing criticism that #Browns are being extremely hesitant in negotiations

@JasonColeBR I'm hearing it all over, even before Alex Mack fiasco. Very rough first rodeo for new front office thus far.

It looks like they're about to lose Mack, Schwartz, Benjamin, Gipson... who else?

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:

That sounds about right. I mean they don't really have a GM, the guy in charge is 28 years old with no experience heading personal,then there's their salary cap guy and some dude from baseball. I've honestly never seen anything like it.

ob1force

Liked Posts:
Charles Robinson ‏@CharlesRobinson 6m6 minutes ago

#Broncos have gained steam in Osweilier talks. They don't want him visiting Houston. A visit would be tide-turning development for #Texans.

Charles Robinson ‏@CharlesRobinson 1m1 minute ago

Market for #Ravens Courtney Upshaw not exactly wild right now. A candidate to test the market and potentially return. Watch the #Colts.

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm sick of waiting. I'm gonna start driving east. It'll take me about two hours to get to the next time zone, so when I get there, free agency will be underway. Of course, I'd also have to adjust for the time change, so it'll be 5:15. I'd actually miss the beginning of free agency. I'd also be in the Atlantic. Nevermind.

ob1force

Liked Posts:
Peter Schrager ‏@PSchrags 14s14 seconds ago

Doug Martin has agreed to terms to remain with Tampa Bay. @NFLonFox

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago

Buccaneers and RB Doug Martin reached agreement on five-year deal worth over $35 million, per source.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 49s49 seconds ago

For the #Bucs and RB Doug Martin, it's a 5-year deal worth $35.75M, source said.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I'm sick of waiting. I'm gonna start driving east. It'll take me about two hours to get to the next time zone, so when I get there, free agency will be underway. Of course, I'd also have to adjust for the time change, so it'll be 5:15. I'd actually miss the beginning of free agency. I'd also be in the Atlantic. Nevermind.

clapping-bravo-smiley-emoticon.gif

Reactions: WCL

dafridge72

Liked Posts:
Benjamin Allbright
‏@AllbrightNFL
Told Sean Smith to the #Raiders is "not yet done, but 'very likely'"