.....from a time when teams FEARED us

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's not all illegal . . . Maybe 95% illegal . . .

Actually, Fencik doesn't have the rep as a hitter that Plank does because Plank was just a one-trick pony, but Fencik was equally as vicious and did it legally . . .

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
It's not all illegal . . . Maybe 95% illegal . . .

Actually, Fencik doesn't have the rep as a hitter that Plank does because Plank was just a one-trick pony, but Fencik was equally as vicious and did it legally . . .

I think wr's were concerned about both of them. They were like the ying&yang

Maybe 95% illegal . . ..
yeah......I was just pointing out how ppl. aren't allowed to hit like that anymore. But that's what I grew up with

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Kinda hard to get excited watching this when you have duran duran singing the background.
duran duran is not singing. can't you tell that's a cover? or worse, karaoke?

46dogs

Liked Posts:
thanks for the memories,the days when the Bears had 2 head hunters in their secondary! Love those highlights! Tomorrow I just might put on my Plank jersey ,find a packer bar and root like hell for the Falcons.......... and I hate the Falcons.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Plank was way before my time. I asked my grandpa one day "Doug Plank, what can you tell me about him?"

he goes "Doug Plank. he was a mean motherfucker. that's all you need to know."

Fencik however I saw several games of. he was pretty awesome. more finesse to Plank's brutality.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
thanks for the memories,the days when the Bears had 2 head hunters in their secondary! Love those highlights! Tomorrow I just might put on my Plank jersey ,find a packer bar and root like hell for the Falcons.......... and I hate the Falcons.

No wonder I'll never be a fan of the "cover2 D". Plank set the stage for the 46 D and our 1st SB win.