Full Schedule here

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Looking at that schedule, 4 out of those first 5 games are winnable. The rest of it looks like murderer's row. I don't see an ideal spot to insert Justin Fields into the lineup with an "easy" stretch of games unless you start him within the first month of the season.

puckthefackers

Liked Posts:
4 out of the last 5 years we have played (or will have played) MIN in the last game of the regular season. WHY does this keep happening?
I was thinking the same. Also, 3 out of 4 prime time games on the road. Meanwhile, once again GB is hosting Bears in primetime and have 3 of their 5 at home. Same shit every year it seems

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
Toughest looking schedule I can remember seeing:(

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ok Bears vs Vegas Bachelor Party for the win.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am struggling to recall any time that the schedule worked out so that it perfectly alternates between road & home games every single week.

I don’t remember when but there was a year where the Bears schedule alternated between 2 home games and 2 road games the whole way through.

mecha

Liked Posts:
everyone's been saying for the last 5 years the Bears are going to win like 2 games in the first half of the season. by my count it only happened in 2016. we don't know what 2021 NFL teams are going to be like until they start playing. I would set down the bottle and stop worrying about shit that's outside your control. your lives will improve significantly.

that said, whoever is in charge of scheduling hates the Bears. it's a fucking Christmas miracle they're not playing the Packers week 1.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I was thinking the same. Also, 3 out of 4 prime time games on the road. Meanwhile, once again GB is hosting Bears in primetime and have 3 of their 5 at home. Same shit every year it seems
Blake Bortles in prime time.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
No you big dummy. OP meant the Bears playing their only Thursday Night game on Thanksgiving. We’re all aware that Thanksgiving is literally always on a Thursday. Wtf?
The jokes on you. Literally

the game actually starts in the morning…..it’s not really a night game at all…..you big dumbass.