Fuller and Ferguson in their jerseys.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I predict Fuller will be a future pro bowler and Ferguson will be cut by the end of 3rd season training camp. Bears fans will point to the fact that we could of had Hometown Jimmy as it will be comparable to passing on Tom Brady but worse as he played in our backyard. It will go down as the biggest blunder in the Phil Emery tenure far surpassing the Sheamus pick.

BearDen69

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope not. Think it is 93? Anyway, I'm tapped out, or tapping out. Lurkers gotta lurk!

stats guy

Liked Posts:
Can someone hip me to that Egyptian sarco****us pose Ferguson is taking. What's that all about?

Why is sarco p h a gus being "*" by this site? I'm doubly confused.
I guess the mods here are gay rights activists?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
egaveba9.jpg

Footballs back. :)
Can someone hip me to that Egyptian sarco****us pose Ferguson is taking. What's that all about?

Why is sarco p h a gus being "*" by this site? I'm doubly confused.

You make very little sense but your aggressiveness of the situation somehow makes it funny
LOL! Here, let me make my question more clear. See that arm pose by Ego. It's like an "Egyptian scarcoph.agus", which look like this:

33007C.jpg

So I'm wondering if someone can hip me (inform me) what's up with that arm pose. Is that something new from the hiphop scene, something original or what?

And what a trip to see the word "sarcoph.agus" edited by the site to look like "sarco****us". I guess the site is turning the nonexistent word "p.h.a.g" into ****, even if it's part of a real word. It's a trippy world.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Let's try it .... Sculptisa****asaurasrex.

Whoa .... you're right.

I'll stick with faaaag ......