Funny, but sad: Raiders gave Jamarcus Russell blank "game" tapes

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Run and Shit is a fucking angry dude. Not real sure why criticizing shit players always gets him so up in arms.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
This is such a bad post that it's almost like its trying to turn bad posting into performance art or something.

So should we all agree with each other and never challenge each other's view or opinion? "Bad pasting" to me is being disrespectful to other posters. And / or administering unprovoked personal attacks against posters.

Is this a "good post" below? Is covertly attacking a poster considered "good posting" ?
Originally Posted by Bearly View Post
Oh right, you just run with shit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for Russell, I basically admitted the guy had some growing up to do ( NO doubt). That coaching staff also needed to take more leadership, ownership and accountability (obviously, something went wrong or wasn't right..... because eventually all parties were dismissed).

Bottom line, we don't know ALL sides of the story. We don't know what went on behind the scenes.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Originally Posted by run and shoot View Post
Greg Knapp was a below avg. OC/Qb coach. He had Vick and had no real impact.

This made me laugh. Thanks.

When Vick got a real "O" minded coach (in Andy Reid)....Vick had his best yrs. Reid knows how to get best outta a Qb (see Pat Mahomes).
Knapp was a joke

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:

When Vick got a real "O" minded coach (in Andy Reid)....Vick had his best yrs. Reid knows how to get best outta a Qb (see Pat Mahomes).
Knapp was a joke

Not a fan of Knapp, who wasn't very good at all, but he did coax Vick into making the pro bowl 2 out of Knapp's 3 seasons in Atlanta. That is probably the best thing on Knapp's resume, TBH.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
This story isn't new. It's been going around for years. Similar stories were told about Vick.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
This story isn't new. It's been going around for years. Similar stories were told about Vick.

Yes Vick did admit not giving it 100 ( and relying on physical skills). However, in all fairness, I read where Mora told Vick if the 1st or 2nd read wasn't there just take off (running).

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Knapp was a joke

Not a fan of Knapp, who wasn't very good at all, but he did coax Vick into making the pro bowl 2 out of Knapp's 3 seasons in Atlanta. That is probably the best thing on Knapp's resume, TBH.

Umm....good point. Have to wonder if making the pro-bowl was in spite of Knapp.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Knapp was a joke

Odd you put that in plural, should be year not years

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So should we all agree with each other and never challenge each other's view or opinion? "Bad pasting" to me is being disrespectful to other posters. And / or administering unprovoked personal attacks against posters.

Is this a "good post" below? Is covertly attacking a poster considered "good posting" ?
Originally Posted by Bearly View Post
Oh right, you just run with shit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for Russell, I basically admitted the guy had some growing up to do ( NO doubt). That coaching staff also needed to take more leadership, ownership and accountability (obviously, something went wrong or wasn't right..... because eventually all parties were dismissed).

Bottom line, we don't know ALL sides of the story. We don't know what went on behind the scenes.

Due to a monumental history of bad posting, reporting and putting words in others mouths. If you're going to dish, deal with the rest or here's an idea. Post better. You sound like Stafford's wife.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Knapp was a joke

Hardly the point. Russell had no interest in working for anyone and is why he didn't get picked up. A QB coming out of Oakland was getting some benefit of doubt unless you were disaster waiting to happen. He got interviews and workouts. He simply failed and it's not on those that he played for. Knapp was not a good OC but there's a reason he still coaches in the NFL. His speciality is QBs and he was not the problem with Russell. Russell was the problem with Russell, just like Manziel. Would be easy to blame the Cleveland staff but do you?:thinking:

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:

Vick made the pro bowl twice in three years with Knapp. He made it twice more in the other 10 years of his career, including just once in 4 seasons with Andy Reid. Of all the people involved, it seems like Knapp is the shining star based on what you've been saying.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Hardly the point. Russell had no interest in working for anyone and is why he didn't get picked up. A QB coming out of Oakland was getting some benefit of doubt unless you were disaster waiting to happen. He got interviews and workouts. He simply failed and it's not on those that he played for. Knapp was not a good OC but there's a reason he still coaches in the NFL. His speciality is QBs and he was not the problem with Russell. Russell was the problem with Russell, just like Manziel. Would be easy to blame the Cleveland staff but do you?:thinking:

Due to a monumental history of bad posting, reporting and putting words in others mouths. If you're going to dish, deal with the rest or here's an idea. Post better. You sound like Stafford's wife.

.....reporting and putting words in others mouths.
This is silly. If someone posts something unpopular or disagrees then it's "bad" ( i.e. when many were against me for criticizing cutler b4 it became popular)

Anyway..... Show me one time WHEN I've put words in someones mouth. You can't. If you can't prove it....then you're the real so-called "bad poster". What I do is address exact quotes from ppl. like you. And thru
your own quotes back at ya

As for Manziel, I liked him and maybe he was in the wrong situation. I notice you didn't address my other points about Millen, Rod Marinelli etc.
The thing with you is....you never bring both sides of the story, don't know it or you just do not want to know all sides of the story.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Vick made the pro bowl twice in three years with Knapp. He made it twice more in the other 10 years of his career, including just once in 4 seasons with Andy Reid. Of all the people involved, it seems like Knapp is the shining star based on what you've been saying.

Moreover, I think Vick became a more complete Qb under Reid. But your point is well taken

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is silly. If someone posts something unpopular or disagrees then it's "bad" ( i.e. when many were against me for criticizing cutler b4 it became popular)

Anyway..... Show me one time WHEN I've put words in someones mouth. You can't. If you can't prove it....then you're the real so-called "bad poster". What I do is address exact quotes from ppl. like you. And thru
your own quotes back at ya

As for Manziel, I liked him and maybe he was in the wrong situation. I notice you didn't address my other points about Millen, Rod Marinelli etc.
The thing with you is....you never bring both sides of the story, don't know it or you just do not want to know all sides of the story.

LOL. Run and bullshit.

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
I don't believe this BS for a second. That said, JR was the biggest bust this side of the lovechild of Tony Mandrich/Brian Bozworth.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
J'marcus Webb could probably play QB better but to be fair, Jamarcus Russell could probably play OL.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Does not compute.