Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
Good fight. Judges gotz it right.

Usyk, is him.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:

Thanks for the hall monitor approval M8. I know its ruff doing ccs cybersecures 24/7, but thanks for taking the time n givin me that seal.. cause i always reallys needs your validation to know me posts are okay.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Good fight. Judges gotz it right.

Usyk, is him.
Not a Usyk fan in particular, but Fury is the worst Heavyweight champ in history. Watching his fights, is like having Ebola…it makes your eyes bleed. Dude is a taller Tex Cobb, with back fat, and management that knows how to cherry pick fights…. Fury looks like a half filled water weenie, in boxing trunks.

Was there a standing 8 count rule for this? If so, that’s rare. If not, the ref needed to stop the fight, if he didn’t want Usyk to keep smashing Tyson’s face in the 9th. Tyson’s glove never touched the canvas, so it should not have been scored a knockdown. The whole moment was a load of shit.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Not a Usyk fan in particular, but Fury is the worst Heavyweight champ in history. Watching his fights, is like having Ebola…it makes your eyes bleed. Dude is a taller Tex Cobb, with back fat, and management that knows how to cherry pick fights…. Fury looks like a half filled water weenie, in boxing trunks.

Was there a standing 8 count rule for this? If so, that’s rare. If not, the ref needed to stop the fight, if he didn’t want Usyk to keep smashing Tyson’s face in the 9th. Tyson’s glove never touched the canvas, so it should not have been scored a knockdown. The whole moment was a load of shit.

The standing count rule was falling against the ropes. basically counts as a knock down in that respect.

Tex cobb, the actor/boxer?

Fury is annoying and fights akward.. def not the worst champ in me book

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The standing count rule was falling against the ropes. basically counts as a knock down in that respect.

Tex cobb, the actor/boxer?

Fury is annoying and fights akward.. def not the worst champ in me book
Worst heavyweight champ, as in the worst for the sport. A literal eyesore. His lower back, as it tucks into the belt of his trunks, looks like a close-up of a 50 year old hooker’s right tit, who is walking the track. Basically a saggy orangutan titty, that wants to sag down to her waist, but is held up her bra. Fury’s belt, is basically his back-fat’s bra. Like a waterbed, put in too shallow a bed frame.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Me can'ts stop finking aboot dis fight but me wanna hollup an collect me foughts 1st before me make a post about it

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Worst heavyweight champ, as in the worst for the sport. A literal eyesore. His lower back, as it tucks into the belt of his trunks, looks like a close-up of a 50 year old hooker’s right tit, who is walking the track. Basically a saggy orangutan titty, that wants to sag down to her waist, but is held up her bra. Fury’s belt, is basically his back-fat’s bra. Like a waterbed, put in too shallow a bed frame.

I get the dislike for Fury and his pops, but for me Andy Ruiz was a worse HW Champ. fatter too.. fat fuck lucks into a belt and proceeds to get even fatter for his rematch with AJ

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Me can'ts stop finking aboot dis fight but me wanna hollup an collect me foughts 1st before me make a post about it

Me finks you dont finks much. youse toos game is da same n dated.

I get me talk bothers youse cause its not da same.. dem feeling is how youse feels when ppl dont look as mayo as jyall too..

thanks for da energy m8.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Me and Maggie Raptor thought it was a pretty damn good fight.
I've never cared for Fury's antics outside the ring but I dislike it even more so when he brings them into the ring.
Too bad the fat fuck probably won't just go away now.

Andy Ruiz is probably a super cool motherfucker to hang out and drink and eat tacos with though.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Me and Maggie Raptor thought it was a pretty damn good fight.
I've never cared for Fury's antics outside the ring but I dislike it even more so when he brings them into the ring.
Too bad the fat fuck probably won't just go away now.

Andy Ruiz is probably a super cool motherfucker to hang out and drink and eat tacos with though.

Def would go to a buffet with Andy..

Doubt there was any doubt if there was going to be an Usyk v Fury II but heard Fury activated his rematch clause already.. October..

Good last 30 days of boxing... from Garcia dominating Haney, Canelo being Canelo and gotz to see me southpaws Loma n Usyk belt up

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Drug cheat Garcia.
Don't forget that part.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Def would go to a buffet with Andy..

Doubt there was any doubt if there was going to be an Usyk v Fury II but heard Fury activated his rematch clause already.. October..

Good last 30 days of boxing... from Garcia dominating Haney, Canelo being Canelo and gotz to see me southpaws Loma n Usyk belt up

K