Game 3: Bulls (1-1) at 76ers (1-0) IGT 11/2/13 6:30 PM CT WGN-America

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
Tucker must've assisted Thibs with the defense this weak...I mean week.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Two turnovers by Rose late. Time to tie this up boys

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Hurts but hats off to the sixers. Evan and Michael make a nice duo for them

sicko

Liked Posts:
HORRIBLE 2nd Half Of Basketball! Poor rotation Defensively as well!

Gotta give young Michael Carter Williams props, he wasn't intimidated by Rose AT ALL, yet another very impressive young PG added to the NBA that dude with those long arms is going to be a BEAST!

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I REALLY MISS NATE ROBINSON.

Best-Cry-Ever.gif

Last edited:

Derkach77

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Booz was having a real good game yet he didnt touch the ball in the 4th...makes no sense. Offense and Rose looked very sloppy in the 4th.

sicko

Liked Posts:
Booz was having a real good game yet he didnt touch the ball in the 4th...makes no sense. Offense and Rose looked very sloppy in the 4th.

Boozer, Gibson and Butler all was playing well but for what ever reason did not get enough touches

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
Rose is playing like a stubborn 40 years old veteran who can't stand the fact that he has to retire.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rose is playing like a stubborn 40 years old veteran who can't stand the fact that he has to retire.
He turned the ball over way to much tonight. including under two minis. in the 4th qtr that sorta costed the Bulls the game.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Expect a rookie PG to get his ass kicked ...

Boy was I wrong!

I thought Derrick would be extra motivated as he was against Lin when he got overhyped.

But seriously, the way Rose played in the second half, I would´ve benched him for Hinrich ........ I´m dead serious!

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
Flat out crap. Lousy defense but somehow were unable to even hold onto the ball all night long. Threw it all over the place, let somebody take it from their hands, Rose looked awful, and how does Hinrich not pay attention enough to double dribble twice on the same play so they HAD to call it. Make em run laps.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Boy was I wrong!

I thought Derrick would be extra motivated as he was against Lin when he got overhyped.

But seriously, the way Rose played in the second half, I would´ve benched him for Hinrich ........ I´m dead serious!

you know i was gonna comment and tell you not to be so sure

Rose playing bad + MCW playing amazing = not good odds for Rose

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Boy was I wrong!

Yeah, you're right, Rose is really pressing his game right now. The good news is that he will eventually get better. Hopefully, Rose's struggles is why the entire team is struggling as well. I still love the players, except for a dominate big man that can score, but for the first time, I'm questioning our offensive game plan.

Turner's ridiculous, man, I'll tell ya. He's the new wave PG, imo. 6'6" and long at PG will be tough for a lot of teams. The 76ers got a nice player there.