Game 3 IGT: Chicago Bulls (2-0) vs New Orleans Hornets (1-1) 11/3 7:00 PM CDT WCIU

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Like I been saying, Jr Smiths 20 points, 10 rebounds, and 3 steals a game would of helped this bulls team much more than Kirks 3 points, 2 assists and 10 turnovers a agame for certain...........:troll:

"Young fool........only now, at the end, do you understand."
emperor-luke-lightning-o.gif

"Kirks fleeble skills are no match for the power of the dark side"
tumblr_m6eczjDxHE1qz9pg8.jpg

"You will pay the price for Paxsons apparent lack of vision"
palpatine.jpg

NOW YOUNG SMITH HATERS.....YOU WILL DIE. :troll:

Last edited:

MRubio52

Liked Posts:
As a base we all do realize they'll end up winning 45-50 games and lose a bunch of games like this one right? I just want to make sure we all know that before I proceed.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
This is hilarious...people pissed that Hinrich has a poor shooting night? C'mon son! Hinrich has poor shooting nights. Why is that going to change now from what he did in his best years? And speaking of accountability...how many held Mr. Watson accountable for his sucky shooting nights throughout last season? Hinrich is one of a few who didn't do well, but he played well on Friday.

As far as him bouncing the ball...he is doing it for the same reason he did it before, waiting for someone to get open. Since this is a typical Paxson team where nobody commands a double-team (except that guy with the torn ACL), this is what you can expect.

The team is not good offensively...and even with Rose, I was hesitant to say they were better than the Miamis and OKCs of the league because they can't score with them. Nothing has changed, the team is decent at best now without Rose. Enjoy the season. Anyone looking to blame Hinrich for what does/doesn't work this year is incredibly naive.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I like Kirk, and I know what to expect from him. But his performances are going to be scrutinized when he is THIS bad.

We have to remember, this isn't the Kirk we know. This Kirk still has to learn Thibs and most of the team. He still shouldn't be this bad this early. I wonder if that groin is still bothering him?

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
This is the results of Paxsons non loyalty to Ben Gordon, who did happen to command double and triple teams.......I wish Gordon was here and Hinrich was still rotting away in atlanta the fuck away from our sacred Bulls.....Hue says there's nothing didfferent and that Kirk used to do this because there was noone to pass to that could command double teams....LoL, his statement is false....What the hell was Ben Gordon???? He commanded double teams....Hinrich was also on the Bulls when Rose was a rookie...So how in the hell can Hue say that Hinrich didn't have teammates that required double teams? I just named 2................

Anyway, even though some times the site of Hinrich makes me want to vomit, I wil not lay all the blame on Kirk as he did play decent defense and had 5 steals.....
dBoozer sucked donkey dick.....and Rip Hamilton loked like the old man from the sea again and was broke as hell also.......

The Bulls will struggle to score this season every other game. It doesn't suprise me....As the Bulls will hover around the 500 mark all season, so get used to this.....I suppose the Bulls will have to rely mostly on defense aand stop the other teams offense for there wins this season....It is what it is...

Last edited:

Captain_emerica

Liked Posts:
Does anybody else find it troubling that Nate Robinson took the most shots on the team and was 6-16. He was thinking shoot first every time down the stretch...

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
The volume shooting doesn't bother me. It's the drive, then pass to a guy 3 feet away from you that bothers me. We are a second-chance type of team, so you have to commit to those layups and give the rebounder a chance to tip in the miss. Not pass the ball to the guy who boxes out for rebounding position, then watch them get trapped(high and low).

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah Kirk shot bad...it happens. He's not the sole reason we lost. Where was Boozer? Where was Rip? Those guys are more of an offensive focal point than Hinrich is in terms of scoring. Hinrich sets people up just fine. He had 4 assists last game in a game where nearly the whole team couldn't throw the ball into the ocean. He also had 5 steals...but I guess that means nothing. It was a collaborative failure, not just one player's fault.

Deng Defense Force

Liked Posts:
This is hilarious...people pissed that Hinrich has a poor shooting night? C'mon son! Hinrich has poor shooting nights. Why is that going to change now from what he did in his best years? And speaking of accountability...how many held Mr. Watson accountable for his sucky shooting nights throughout last season?

Just about everybody. But you would've known that if you had ever stepped out of fantasy world and took you hands off your eyes.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just about everybody. But you would've known that if you had ever stepped out of fantasy world and took you hands off your eyes.

Pretty much this. He always makes up opposite positions just to go against the board. It's like agreeing is cancerous to him. Ignore his ridiculousness.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This whole thread (post-game) is just humorous. Fellas, Kirk played bad. Yup. It's gonna happen from game to game, too. Rip played awful. Boozer sucked. Noah got outworked, Nate couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat.

Just for kicks:

Kirk: 1-8
Boozer: 1-8
Rip: 2-10
Noah: 4-12
Deng: 6-15
Nate: 6-16

There's your starters and 7th man :lol: We can place blame all over the place. the fact that it's being centered on one or two ppl is ridiculous.
In the past, Rose has been accused of taking too many shots...but people will start to see (as many on here have said) that Rose takes a lot of shots b/c he's got the greatest chance of actually hitting them. Rose would be the only player on the team right now that would demand a double team. When you don't have players that dictate the defense, the defense dictates your offense.

Enough rambling. The point is: The Bulls don't have a lot of talent. Rose is the main cog. We'll win a lot of games with heart, passion, good team defense and passing, but we're borderline average w/out Rose.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This whole thread (post-game) is just humorous. Fellas, Kirk played bad. Yup. It's gonna happen from game to game, too. Rip played awful. Boozer sucked. Noah got outworked, Nate couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat.

Just for kicks:

There's your starters and 7th man :lol: We can place blame all over the place. the fact that it's being centered on one or two ppl is ridiculous.
In the past, Rose has been accused of taking too many shots...but people will start to see (as many on here have said) that Rose takes a lot of shots b/c he's got the greatest chance of actually hitting them. Rose would be the only player on the team right now that would demand a double team. When you don't have players that dictate the defense, the defense dictates your offense.

Enough rambling. The point is: The Bulls don't have a lot of talent. Rose is the main cog. We'll win a lot of games with heart, passion, good team defense and passing, but we're borderline average w/out Rose.
Sums it up pretty well

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:

Just for kicks:

Pretty much this ^.

While I feel we are bit better than an average team without Rose (mainly due to our suffocating D), bad offensive nights like this are going to happen when your go-to guy is in street clothes. It's rare that everyone is going to play atrocious on the same night but it happens. It's the NBA. Miami just got destroyed by the Knicks Friday night. This was our first back-to-back game of the year. Much like the NFL, this was like a trap game. I'm always cautiously optimistic after a huge blowout, because the following game teams tend to have a big let down. The team did not match the Hornets energy, which was evident right from the tip, & consequently no one could get in a decent rhythm. The sky isn't falling yet. It's only the 3rd game. Give the season a month before we are calling for (insert player name)'s head.