Game 3 Western Conference Finals Blackhawks at Kings (Series Tied 1-1) 7:00 PM CT NBC

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LA is a worthy opponent...many players on this team have had it good for their Blackhawks careers, and it looks like some of them are coasting along.. and so have us as fans it seems... Go watch the Cubs? Seriously? Lol..
When a group of players on a team is hungry to kick yer ass, and want to make it to the SCF's...and they have to come to play n play hard in order to knock off the champs.. the Blackhawks better be ready.....This is a good series, good for ratings in 2 super NHL cities and it's a bitchslap back to reality away from all the pats on the back and car commercials for the Hawks stars players... and the team that wants to prove themselves worthy of being a champion..again..will win it.. Time to regrow some stones and play relentless the rest of the way like they have in the recent past...when faced with adversity..I'm not giving up..I've seen these guys pull out some amazing games..
This is still a winnable series, but they have to seriously take offense to getting knocked on there asses. and respond accordingly, against this LA team that is making them look like they can't take a few punches..and show they fuckin ain't gonna just lay down and get punked...

It's called sarcasm......

:obama:

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Jonathan Toews: "The motivation and the reason to go out there to give everything we’ve got is very clear. It’s now or never."

"We need to be the best we possibly can be. We’ve shown we can do that in the past."

I'm not giving up faith in these players until they lose 4 games in a series.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
For those of you hockey geniuses who think that the words from Kenny "Fat" Albert and his idiot cohort are absolute. Try looking at the stats and you'll notice that the Hawks were giving as much as they were getting physically. The two morons in the booth just failed to point out that fact.....probably because of having their faces too far up Darryl Sutter's ass.

CATEGORY CHI LAK
Power Plays 0/4 1/3
Hits 32 26
Faceoff Wins 27 30
Giveaways 13 12
Takeaways 2 5
Blocked Shots 10 16
Penalty Minutes 6 8

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like how a guy who calls himself "The Hawk" gives up on the Hawks so easily

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I like how a guy who calls himself "The Hawk" gives up on the Hawks so easily

I call things as I see them. The Hawks have played about 2-3 good periods of hockey in the three games. They were a bit fortunate to win
the first game when you think about it.. That is not good performance at all. Is it? I do not consider that giving up on the Hawks. But I am pissed
when I see my team out hustled and out played. If they lose after playing well, then that is okay. I would be disappointed but okay. That
happens in every sport. But in these play-offs, Crawford has really let them down in my view and so has the defense in front of him.

So, THE HAWK, is going to continue to be a Blackhawks fan. I also hope Q find a way to get these guys going again. Maybe it just isn't their
year? I don't know but the Kings are out-playing them right now. They can turn things around because teams that win get on streaks mostly led
by a hot goal-tender. Right now Quick is hot so it is not going to be easy.