Game 5 IGT: Chicago Bulls vs Milwaukee Bucks (Bulls lead series 3-1) 4/27/15 7:00PM

Who wins?

• Total voters

mini ditka

Liked Posts:
except you two realize rose and noah have not gone down for us, right? they are both playing this series....theres no correlation between this series and the 2012 series against the 76ers

Rose and Noah have been bad in this series. Prior to last night Noah was averaging less than 5 points a game. Rose lost game 4 for the Bulls twice. First on offense and then on defense.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We aren't going to lose this series. You guys are weak minded, the Bulls are not. They have two more chances at this thing.

To be honest, I'm glad this crisis is happening. We saw Mitotic get in over his head a couple times on defense, there are certain players he cannot guard and Jason Kidd is attacking him relentlessly to get the help defense to break down our formations.

Early this season I watched the Bucks give the Cavs everything they could handle. Parker limited their defense but they were a nightmare offensively. Now MCW makes them a different animal on defense. I won fantasy with Middleton. The guy carried me and has put up Pippen looking stat lines for months now.

We know about the greek freak, and I was wondering why MCW was the point guard Kidd wanted in that carousel of PG's at the trade deadline. Its clear now he can mold that player in his own image. Its almost too bad they didn't tank this year after Parker because one more high pick and they would have been a nightmare for 8 years.

Everyone needs to relax, this is good to go through this team crisis against the Bucks and get some things figured out before Cavs. Honestly guys, its good. They are pushing us to look within and figure out our roster.

This is absolutely Thibs fault for not finding proper rotations and figuring out the Noah/Gibson/Pau/Mirotic uses during the season. Its not that hard. You need defense you know who to go to. You need offense you know who to go to. I wish we would see more of Pau/Gibson and Noah/Mirotic. The issue is lack of balance. Mitotic needs Noah protecting the rim. Pau needs Gibson putting a body on people.

The guards are stupid people with incredible athleticism with the exception of Dunleavy. How to get through to Rose about shot jacking? IDK. Hopefully the Bucks have him soul searching. Kidd would probably bench him and he has the pedigree to do that.

Thibs is the worst offensive coach in the league. I swear he only know principles. Ball movement and open shots. Then he lets them play, but the league has gone past that point with systems like the Spurs, Phoenix, Miami, and others.

I so rarely even see the Bulls run a play out of a timeout. Thibs just gets mad if we don't score, and has little to say to team about it. They don't listen to him obviously, its just talent figuring out offense on the fly as far as I can tell. When you have 4 all-stars you can get away with that crap I guess.

I wouldn't worry about what the Bucks mean for the next series. Basketball is about match ups and you can throw this series out the window. We are talking about the best defense in league we are facing, to a broke ass defense full of shot jackers. Yes, Cleveland can hit shots, wild shots, but I will see more bad shots taken in that series than any I have ever seen in a second round NBA playoff and i know that going in. Between Rose, Butler, Snell, Mitotic, J.R. Smith, Kyrie, Love, Jones, Lebron. Its going to be a jack fest, one in which we can out rebound them hopefully and play better defense then them.

Rose is playing hard which is all we need to see. Kyrie cannot bother Rose like MCW. He can put up 30 on Rose, but he can't stifle our entire offense by taking him out of sorts. The turnover issue will go away when the Bucks go away. They are long and fast. The Cavs have weaknesses to exploit and its more about scoring more than them.

Milwaukee is showing us our weaknesses, and sure, while Love may have time to heal, Rose is healing everyday too. Getting in better shape, figuring out his game, figuring out what works and what doesn't. Since our starters played 10 games together all year, this is the one time I don't mind this. A game 7 against Milwaukee will get our teams attention in practice, it will get Rose's full attention. Maybe this will help Thibs reclaim the team for this final stretch together.

Don't forget so easily that the Bulls are the toughest minded team in the NBA under Thibs. I fully expect we win game 6 on the road and make this into a fist fight. If they squeak another past us, so be it. We will crush them at home in game 7.

Ya'll are pansies weak minded pull your hair out nervous grandma's. Illusion just went out the window and the bulls are looking in the mirror. Game 6 is ours.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
We aren't going to lose this series. You guys are weak minded, the Bulls are not. They have two more chances at this thing.

To be honest, I'm glad this crisis is happening. We saw Mitotic get in over his head a couple times on defense, there are certain players he cannot guard and Jason Kidd is attacking him relentlessly to get the help defense to break down our formations.

Early this season I watched the Bucks give the Cavs everything they could handle. Parker limited their defense but they were a nightmare offensively. Now MCW makes them a different animal on defense. I won fantasy with Middleton. The guy carried me and has put up Pippen looking stat lines for months now.

We know about the greek freak, and I was wondering why MCW was the point guard Kidd wanted in that carousel of PG's at the trade deadline. Its clear now he can mold that player in his own image. Its almost too bad they didn't tank this year after Parker because one more high pick and they would have been a nightmare for 8 years.

Everyone needs to relax, this is good to go through this team crisis against the Bucks and get some things figured out before Cavs. Honestly guys, its good. They are pushing us to look within and figure out our roster.

This is absolutely Thibs fault for not finding proper rotations and figuring out the Noah/Gibson/Pau/Mirotic uses during the season. Its not that hard. You need defense you know who to go to. You need offense you know who to go to. I wish we would see more of Pau/Gibson and Noah/Mirotic. The issue is lack of balance. Mitotic needs Noah protecting the rim. Pau needs Gibson putting a body on people.

The guards are stupid people with incredible athleticism with the exception of Dunleavy. How to get through to Rose about shot jacking? IDK. Hopefully the Bucks have him soul searching. Kidd would probably bench him and he has the pedigree to do that.

Thibs is the worst offensive coach in the league. I swear he only know principles. Ball movement and open shots. Then he lets them play, but the league has gone past that point with systems like the Spurs, Phoenix, Miami, and others.

I so rarely even see the Bulls run a play out of a timeout. Thibs just gets mad if we don't score, and has little to say to team about it. They don't listen to him obviously, its just talent figuring out offense on the fly as far as I can tell. When you have 4 all-stars you can get away with that crap I guess.

I wouldn't worry about what the Bucks mean for the next series. We are talking about the best defense in league we are facing, to a broke ass defense full of shot jackers. Yes, Cleveland can hit shots, wild shots, but I will see more bad shots taken in that series than any I have ever seen in a second round NBA playoff and i know that going in. Between Rose, Butler, Snell, Mitotic, J.R. Smith, Kyrie, Love, Jones, Lebron. Its going to be a jack fest, one in which we can out rebound them hopefully and play better defense then them.

Rose is playing hard which is all we need to see. Kyrie cannot bother Rose like MCW. He can put up 30 on Rose, but he can't stifle our entire offense by taking him out of sorts. The turnover issue will go away when the Bucks go away. They are long and fast. The Cavs have weaknesses to exploit and its more about scoring more than them.

Milwaukee is showing us our weaknesses, and sure, while Love may have time to heal, Rose is healing everyday too. Getting in better shape, figuring out his game, figuring out what works and what doesn't. Since our starters played 10 games together all year, this is the one time I don't mind this. A game 7 against Milwaukee will get our teams attention in practice, it will get Rose's full attention. Maybe this will help Thibs reclaim the team for this final stretch together.

Don't forget so easily that the Bulls are the toughest minded team in the NBA under Thibs. I fully expect we win game 6 on the road and make this into a fist fight. If they squeak another past us, so be it. We will crush them at home in game 7.

Ya'll are pansies weak minded pull your hair out nervous grandma's. Illusion just went out the window and the bulls are looking in the mirror. Game 6 is ours.
I love how people want to talk about the cavs before the put the bucks away.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love how people want to talk about the cavs before the put the bucks away.

well....I believe that is one of the reasons this is happening. You have everyone looking ahead to the big 3 monster of the east, including the Bulls. "don't lose this game or Love rests"

"Don't let Lebron rest."

I think the Bucks got our teams attention, I'm not worried about that the next two games. As fans we can look ahead to what might be. The bulls won't again if they did at all.

The Bucks are a nightmare for us, I doubt we play them again in the playoffs for a couple years though. Lets get through this and move on.

mini ditka

Liked Posts:
If the Bulls are going to beat the Bucks they have to come out in the first half and play with a lead. They can't be trying to get back in the game at the end.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
If the Bulls are going to beat the Bucks they have to come out in the first half and play with a lead. They can't be trying to get back in the game at the end.

exactly. They didnt even score until 5 minutes into the game. And you can't be trading baskets with them. You have to play defense.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

you just guaranteed the bulls have a come from behind win in game 6 :smug:

mini ditka

Liked Posts:
The Love injury is a bit of an equalizer for the East. It's really somewhat of a sham how LeBron hops to another team, the GM pulls in Love and some castoffs and then LeBron in right back in the mix for the playoffs. Obviously the NBA wants LeBron in the Finals every year for TV ratings. Love being hurt means the Cavs have less room for error and less of a chance they can just coast through the playoffs to the Finals again. No one is feeling bad that LeBron made it to 4 straight Finals without having to play any tough teams (minus one series with the Bulls). At least I get sense that if the Cavs make it this year without Love they will have earned it more.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
We aren't going to lose this series..

nobody said we were

but we don't have a shot in hell against Cleveland playing like this...even with no Love

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Actually quite a few people said we were.

yep! 90% of the posts lately have been about how the bulls are going to lose to the bucks, noah sucks and needs to go away, and thibs cant coach a lick in the NBA all of a sudden :shrug:

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
yep! 90% of the posts lately have been about how the bulls are going to lose to the bucks, noah sucks and needs to go away, and thibs cant coach a lick in the NBA all of a sudden :shrug:
On your last part.

What i'm seeing with the Bulls is what I've seen every year Thibs has been here with the offense. Same ole usual lackadaisical shit.

If Rose goes off in Games 6 or 7.. the Bulls probably will win. If he sucks from here on out, they're in trouble.

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
Jesus this is crowded. Chicago fans kinda suck, its like we are happier when we are disappointed.
Whole board just needs some quiet chill time to reassure them that basketball playoffs are a series for a reason

Liked Posts:
On your last part.

What i'm seeing with the Bulls is what I've seen every year Thibs has been here with the offense. Same ole usual lackadaisical shit.

If Rose goes off in Games 6 or 7.. the Bulls probably will win. If he sucks from here on out, they're in trouble.

Ha. It must be nice. The highest paid player shows up sometimes and gets credit for the wins. Meanwhile, Jimmy Butler has easily been the best and most consistent player and gets taken for granted.