Game # 6: Celtics @ Bulls - TNT 04/30 6pm

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah in 22 minutes I´ll be on my feet for exactly 24 hours. And I´m awake like I never was before. :laugh:

PJ Brown

Liked Posts:
Just love the effort and the defense in the latter stages of this game. Rose made superstar plays, bless him, Noah really does rise to the moment in big games, and Johnny was insane at times, but I gotta give props to Miller and Kirk. These guys wouldn't quit. I know people will probably only remember the missed lay up, but Kirk's scrappiness kept us alive. Miller played with so much heart and freaking nailed those free throws, nothing but net.

Manic Devourer

Liked Posts:
He must have been exhausted running down the court for the dunk. I mean big ups to Noah for sucking it up and pulling through in the clutch when we needed him.

He has been awesome, just awesome the entire series.

10.1 points, 12.5 rebounds, and 2.6 blocks per game in 6 games.

It's not the best line of all time, but from how he started the season to the importance of this series, his play has been huge.

kadeworld

Liked Posts:
Same here. Is nearly 6am, and I'd rather go out and have tons of beer than going to bed.

ZombieKevie

Liked Posts:
that was a great preview of what it will be like playing without Gordon next year

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
John Salmons playing like that is fine with me. We will Also have Deng and our 2 draft picks

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
If this was Bens last game at the UC well what a sad way to go out. BG lead us in game 7 and I will see you at the UC Monday for the second round.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
I still can't believe how quick Noah was, I thought there's no way he was beating Pierce down the court.

ryguy24

Liked Posts:
I can't remember the exact play, but didn't Noah do something like that at Florida in the championship game?

Rose1

Liked Posts:
I think everybody has to get dap for stepping up. Tyrus Thomas just needs to find another profession. He has all the tools but act like he know it all. Quit shooting dude. This ain't the regular season.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Man i have said it this whole series, with KG out we are the better team. I will be devastated if we lose however I will still be so proud of my bulls.

Ben Gordon will go off for 40 in game 7, he has the freshest legs of anyone on either team.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Noah-huge props to you man, that was an awesome play you had. definitely keep noah over tyrus
Rose-way to block that shot, Rondo's got nothing on that
Kirk-solid game, great defense, but why oh why did you have to miss that layup. it almost killed me to be a Kirk fan...sigh oh well we won so all is well
Ben-sucks that you fouled out, i don't think this goes triple OT if you're in the game
Brad-huge props to you as well. way to make those FT's

I'm looking forward to a great game 7

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
man i am so proud of our team. Bulls basketball is back.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
I think that Ben Gordon future as Bull is decided in game 7. We win he stays and if we lose he goes

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Did you guys see Steve Schwidel looking at the refs when they were reviewing Ray Allens 3? that was great.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
I was screaming so loud when Noah had that and one that I though a vein popped in my head. I could not believe how Noah handled the ball running down the court and took the hit and managed to finish.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Man that Noah play and the Rose block just wow, thats its. Just wow.

Manic Devourer

Liked Posts:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
Man that Noah play and the Rose block just wow, thats its. Just wow.

c09a487374f6c3fc27174cbd02d2c288-getty-86012979jd012_boston_celtic.jpg

16554d855f9805ce2631868902025a3f-getty-86012979jd017_boston_celtic.jpg

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
This game was simply incredible. I've got to do a podcast tomorrow on it, but I don't know that a podcast does it any justice.