Game 6 IGT: Chicago Bulls vs Cleveland Cavs (Cavs lead series 3-2) 7:00PM CDT ESPN

Who wins?

• Gasol is absolutely the difference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
Bet everyone is excited that Dougie McBuckets was played. Finally Thibs understands!

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bulls didn't play up to they're potential against a Cleveland team that will lose in the next round, has Thibs lost some of his trade value?

justaChifan

Liked Posts:
Remember, organizations win championships, not players.... 17 yrs. and counting.
This is all on Thibs.......... Right.
He's tooooo hard on the them........right.
United Center is full, that's all that really matters to the people putting out the product.
Bulls played tighter than tight, that's a shame.

YFC

Liked Posts:
Check out how Houston played an elimination game. Houston!

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Time to hop on the Warriors bandwagon. I'm highly fucking embarrassed as a fan of this team that a white guy that barely made a team has destroyed us. Should be no excuses for lebron and the Cavs if they lose cause theirs role players are the best bunch in the league.

Lol...totally disagree...and Lebron is doing the same thing now he did in 2007

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rose

Butler

Dunleavy

Brooks

Hinrich

Snell

That assembly of wing and back court guys have ONE good two way NBA player on it............ BUTLER

You don't win with those six guys in the NBA. This was just proven.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Rose

Butler

Dunleavy

Brooks

Hinrich

Snell

That assembly of wing and back court guys have ONE good two way NBA player on it............ BUTLER

You don't win with those six guys in the NBA. This was just proven.

I don't think anyone thought you could win with Brooks and Hinrich necessarily. No matter how you want to look at it...the Bulls had a team good enough to go to the Finals. You can harp on talent all you want...you just watched the less talented team win.

So what was proven to you doesn't jive with what I saw. I saw a team play with no heart last night. You think you can win with a gimpy Irving, Shumpert, J.R. Smith, Dellabawhateverhisname is? That group is more impressive than the Bulls' guard set? I don't think so...

Lebron is the difference...period. The team that has the player who is twice as good as the next best player on the floor...will probably win the series.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
the thing is LeBron had one of his worst series efficiency wise...he had a really low FG% and high turnover rate...yeah he filled it up other places but he wasn't at the top of his game whatsoever (credit to Jimmy)

Shumpert, Delladova, Thompson and sweet ass irony JR Smith are the ones that did us in

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
We all agree that Rose was a pussy last night, right?

He won me back after his good games vs the Bucks and with Game Three's GW shot, but Rose showed his true colors last night. With his lack of caring and effort and the way he confirmed it following the game, Rose is dead to me. If you think I'm a piece of garbage for saying this, then you are more a Rose groupie than a Bulls fan.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
the thing is LeBron had one of his worst series efficiency wise...he had a really low FG% and high turnover rate...yeah he filled it up other places but he wasn't at the top of his game whatsoever (credit to Jimmy)

Shumpert, Delladova, Thompson and sweet ass irony JR Smith are the ones that did us in

You were done in by Lebron James. All of those guys you named are bummy. Lebron beat you with a team of famous nobodies. He played complete games and did what he had to do. The MVP of that series was Lebron James...period.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
You were done in by Lebron James. All of those guys you named are bummy. Lebron beat you with a team of famous nobodies. He played complete games and did what he had to do. The MVP of that series was Lebron James...period.

take it easy

Bron had his moments (game 4 game winner, game 5) but for his standards he was subpar for the series

if those bums didn't take turns shooting lights out and Thompson didn't hoe our frontline...Bulls would have easily won this series....it wasn't the LeBron James show like you are insinuating

honestly i'd rather say we got did in by LeBron....its more embarrassing to me that we still lost this series with no Love, a hobbled Kyrie and Bron not playing as good as he could

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
take it easy

Bron had his moments (game 4 game winner, game 5) but for his standards he was subpar for the series

if those bums didn't take turns shooting lights out and Thompson didn't hoe our frontline...Bulls would have easily won this series....it wasn't the LeBron James show like you are insinuating

honestly i'd rather say we got did in by LeBron....its more embarrassing to me that we still lost this series with no Love, a hobbled Kyrie and Bron not playing as good as he could

This!

LeBron dominated only in one game. The other 3 we got beaten by the threes of Shumpert, Smith and Dellavadova and the offensive rebounding from Thompson.

Unfortunately the Bulls concentrated too much on LeBron and defended the other guys piss poorly!

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
This!

LeBron dominated only in one game. The other 3 we got beaten by the threes of Shumpert, Smith and Dellavadova and the offensive rebounding from Thompson.

Unfortunately the Bulls concentrated too much on LeBron and defended the other guys piss poorly!

Unfortunately, the Cavs superstar was relentless and was effective even when he wasn't efficient...while the Bulls superstar pretty much stopped playing in the biggest game of the season

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Unfortunately, the Cavs superstar was relentless and was effective even when he wasn't efficient...while the Bulls superstar pretty much stopped playing in the biggest game of the season
This. That Lebron didn't play up to 'his standards' (which are probably ridiculously impossible to begin with - even for Lebron) doesn't excuse the fact that Rose played like a chump in an elimination game. Even if you were to support the opinion that it was the supporting cast that did in the Bulls, that only seems to magnify the fact that Rose played like a guy who didn't want to be in the moment.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This. That Lebron didn't play up to 'his standards' (which are probably ridiculously impossible to begin with - even for Lebron) doesn't excuse the fact that Rose played like a chump in an elimination game. Even if you were to support the opinion that it was the supporting cast that did in the Bulls, that only seems to magnify the fact that Rose played like a guy who didn't want to be in the moment.
It kinda seemed like as soon as Irving wasn't playing Rose stopped giving a shit.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:

nobody is excusing anybody on the Bulls roster...not me atleast

the standards are the ones he set by the level he usually plays at...this was the worst series hes had against us....i forgot what game but we actually lost the lead while LeBron was on the bench...the "famous bums" need more credit

but my point is not to drag LeBron through the mud...my point is to say that we couldn't even get the job done with LeBron not being his usual dominate self...this series was handed to us and we still lost

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bulls beat themselves in this series. And the officiating was terrible and in the Cavs' favor (nobody can dispute that, rationally). If the officiating had been quality, the Bulls would've had a 3-1 lead in this series.

At the end of the day though, they lost this series because their offense failed them. Game 2 and Game 6, they simply didn't show up. 42 points in the last three quarters of their season is inexcusable against a below average defense. Tristan Thompson was their big difference maker. He might've been as valuable to the Cavs in this series as LeBron was (and LeBron really only had one very good game all series- Butler really slowed him down with the exception of the last quarter of Game 4 and Game 5).

At the end of the day, the Bulls didn't deserve to win the series. The Cavs absolutely wanted it more. Bulls can really make no excuses. They lost to a LeBron James team again. Despite having much more talent this time. And Rose's performance in Game 6 was pedestrian. And his positive demeanor was disappointing. Thibs benching Gasol was an absolute mystery. Noah is terrible. The championship window is basically closed.