Gamefood

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
I’m still relatively new here, but was wondering if we ever had a game day food thread? Feasting and tailgating has always been synonymous with football, so...

And yes, I know the BEARS aren’t playing today, but we have some great football to watch.

Slider bar here (pork/ginger sliders with teriyaki and pineapple - Beef sliders with bbq and frizzled onions). Korean chicken wings. Cold Sapporo beer.

I know it’s off topic so please delete if needed.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m still relatively new here, but was wondering if we ever had a game day food thread? Feasting and tailgating has always been synonymous with football, so...

And yes, I know the BEARS aren’t playing today, but we have some great football to watch.

Slider bar here (pork/ginger sliders with teriyaki and pineapple - Beef sliders with bbq and frizzled onions). Korean chicken wings. Cold Sapporo beer.

@HeHateMe get a load of this guy.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
So I take it it’s a “no” on the gamefood thread. All good, moving on.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Please see the QB casserole thread for all gameday food Q&A

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I’m hungover af from drinking proper twelve in honor of Mcgregor. First time trying it and it was like drinking battery acid, fucking horrible. Then Conor got slept and it made me ?.

Anyways, was hoping to be inspired in this thread to make something to help nurse me back to good health and it’s been a total let down. Now thinking pizza or Chinese take out. Something greasy af.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m hungover af from drinking proper twelve in honor of Mcgregor. First time trying it and it was like drinking battery acid, fucking horrible. Then Conor got slept and it made me ?.

Anyways, was hoping to be inspired in this thread to make something to help nurse me back to good health and it’s been a total let down. Now thinking pizza or Chinese take out. Something greasy af.

Pizza and wings for sure.

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:

When hungover, you have to do what you have to do. Didn’t see that happening to Conor. Chinese takeout always satisfies.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

get chili..anything with chili. that will help you out from drinking shit-liquor.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Think he's too busy getting a load on you

Wow, you're up early... or has your bender for the night not yet ended?

Also, yet another non football post by you. I could have sworn you cry about non football posts nonstop.

Weird!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Wow, you're up early... or has your bender for the night not yet ended?

Also, yet another non football post by you. I could have sworn you cry about non football posts nonstop.

Weird!
More hypocrisy from the biggest troll on the internet.