Gamefood

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I need to get to understand the dynamics around here better.
Youd be better off just putting him on ignore. I should have done it a long time ago but he always has new football opinions to laugh at.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Wow, you're up early... or has your bender for the night not yet ended?

Also, yet another non football post by you. I could have sworn you cry about non football posts nonstop.

Weird!

Noon isn't early, but okay.

msadows

Liked Posts:
He doesn't think gays should be allowed in NFL locker rooms, constantly followed a minority poster around this board for years harassing him. Really likes the "sauce".

Never said that.

Said that I don't think a lot of the locker room would accept a player coming out, not that gays can't play football.

Obviously you've never played a sport if you think a bunch of meatheads would all be 100% okay with it.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Obviously you've never played a sport
I love how the guy who rages at people because of online sports opinions keeps telling everyone how they haven't played sports. I couldn't imagine how you'd handle real life locker room shit talking if you have to see a therapist because Grimson was mean to you. SAD!

msadows

Liked Posts:
I need to get to understand the dynamics around here better.

Anytime posts 90% about mahomes/Trubisky. He's CRM's main account.

Grimson and HHM are t he two most annoying posters on this board. They go around shitposting and have a combined football IQ of one Jamarcus Russell.

If you've seen south park, Grimson is PC Principal. Constantly going around telling people they are morally challenged while berating other posters for diseases like alcoholism.

He got the dislike button on here removed for a while because him and a select 4-5 of his fellow butthurters went around disliking every post I had made in the last few days. All while I told him to leave me the fuck alone.

Yea, but I'm the issue.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I love how the guy who rages at people because of online sports opinions keeps telling everyone how they haven't played sports. I couldn't imagine how you'd handle real life locker room shit talking if you have to see a therapist because Grimson was mean to you. SAD!

Rages at sports? Bud, I debate sports on here.

Thats the point of an internet sports forum? No?

Debate of opinions.

The difference is grimson goes around every thread I make for years now making a joke out of alcoholism. He's pathetic.

You, at least I respect. You only post about the QB, but hey at least you have football opinions. Grimson is 10% quality and 90% crap.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
In short, everyone else is the issue and not the guy who everyone else says is the issue.

Welcome to CCS, where the troll says the dislike button got removed while there also still being a dislike option.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Grimson and HHM are t he two most annoying posters on this board. They go around shitposting and have a combined football IQ of one Jamarcus Russell.

If you've seen south park, Grimson is PC Principal. Constantly going around telling people they are morally challenged while berating other posters for diseases like alcoholism.

He got the dislike button on here removed for a while because him and a select 4-5 of his fellow butthurters went around disliking every post I had made in the last few days. All while I told him to leave me the fuck alone.

Yea, but I'm the issue.

Jee whiz yet another non football post... incredible!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Debate of opinions.

The difference is grimson goes around every thread I make for years now making a joke out of alcoholism. He's pathetic.

You, at least I respect. You only post about the QB, but hey at least you have football opinions. Grimson is 10% quality and 90% crap.
1611513161282.png
Lies on top of lies. You do not respect me. You couldn't possibly after everything you've said.

I post about a lot of things. Like Daniel Jeremiah. Not a QB. Nagy, Pace, OL, defense, not QBs. See what you want to see. That isn't reality though.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Yea, but I'm the issue.
See you are still talking about me even though I have been ignoring 99% of your posts.

@CygnusX44 if you haven't figured out yet, this guy is on some sort of anti hhm/grimson crusade because he thinks we are gay.

Also, historically I created bears GameDay foodblogthreads for years and years here up until covid pretty much. Leading up to it, guys like @msadows would try to turn it into IGTs for their dumb football thoughts because drunk or some sort of resistance. But I have zero prob with u making a food thread and have been an admirer of your posts for so time now. Pm me or @Grimson if you have any other questions about ccs. We ha e been around a lot longer than the brokeboi I just quoted.

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:

Yea, but I'm the issue.
It sounds like you’re pretty invested here.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Debate of opinions.

Have you tried the ignore feature the site offers? You could literally sleep well at night having never seen one of @Grimson meanie posts towards you.