run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

MurrDogg34

Liked Posts:
I can give you plenty of reasons why he will last until the 2nd round. You should give me some reasons why he won't.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Bill Belichick: I need four games from you, that's all I need. Can I count on you for four games?
HTJ: No. Two games is all I can do.

John Fox: I need sixteen games from you, that's all I need. Can I count on you for sixteen games?
HTJ: No. Eight games is all I can do.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Trubisky has declared for the draft

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I respectfully disagree. I think JG is going to be an excellent qb in the NFL.

Why trust the Bears QB scouts when they haven't drafted a good qb.... EVER!

What does it matter who they drafted before? They haven't even attempted to draft a franchise QB in 14 years. The front office and scouting dept are entirely different people. Irrelevant.

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
After Watson's 5TD / 0 INT performance against Alabama tonight, the Browns will take him at #1 and won't look back.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
nsync.png

Burrberry

Liked Posts:

He makes many pro level throws into tight windows especially those to the far sideline so you don't have to worry about whether or not he'll take that shot in the pro's vs checking it down, he has an inconsistent release point, but his mechanics look to be pretty simple overall. Throws off the backfoot a lot(Though it could be a function of him getting pressure in his face a lot). Poor decision maker. He's willing to throw across his body because he has the arm to do it, but I've seen that it's gotten him in trouble several times. Ball security is bad, especially when he's on the move. He does scan his progressions although it leads to a tuck & run or checkdown a lot of times. Needs to learn how to put more touch on the ball, in that he'll throw an 8 yard nuke to a receiver which leads to deflections.

I really think another year would be great for him, but his hand might be forced if the 'going is good' in terms of NFL talent evaluators. He's losing his top WR and his starting RB. He's also losing an offensive lineman to graduation when the line wasn't that good in the first place. He has raw talent, but as we all know that doesn't always translate. He could grow out of or it could just be who he is. I think he's always gonna have the gunslinger in him, it's just a matter of how much you can tone down the stuff that he shouldn't be doing in the first place.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
I've watched Watson for 35 minutes tonight in the big game. That's the last 35 minutes I ever want to see of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
I agree! Watson in no way shape or fashion is an NFL qb let alone the top 3. I wouldn't draft him at all

He is a one read and run qb. His accuracy is beyond terrible and in college football you're often throwing to wide open receivers.

I just don't see it for the NFL. He's a good athlete and runs well but that doesn't work in the NFL.

RisWell01

Liked Posts:
Must be non college fans who have no idea what kind of defense Watson is playing against.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk