Gary F**kin Harris

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I know that McDermott shot 2 for 8. Where the players were picked has nothing to do with it, the Bulls paid a ton for Doug so he better be worth it. If he continues to suck and Harris continues to shine, you will probably still be here defending GarPax with these damn excuses.

I agree man...dude's a bust. 11th pick of the draft and now he is projected to shoot 25% from the field for his career? What was GarPax thinking?

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
It's Summer League...

Yup.

Where's Rami. He used to get Quintuple-Doubles on 80% shooting when he played 5th graders. Pax shoulda signed him.

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
I agree man...dude's a bust. 11th pick of the draft and now he is projected to shoot 25% from the field for his career? What was GarPax thinking?
/greenfont.

Like I said, nothing is definitive yet. We shall see how it all shakes out but Gary Harris is a true SG that can create his own shot, play good defense, and he's a good shooter. We don't know what the hell McDermott is yet. I'm not saying he is a bust, but he doesn't look like the right pick so far.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
/greenfont.

Like I said, nothing is definitive yet. We shall see how it all shakes out but Gary Harris is a true SG that can create his own shot, play good defense, and he's a good shooter. We don't know what the hell McDermott is yet. I'm not saying he is a bust, but he doesn't look like the right pick so far.

Irony = Clearing cap space by combing two 1st round picks into one in order to land a FA only to not land said FA who didn't wanna come, only to be criticized for the draft trade AND not landing said FA...........

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I know that McDermott shot 2 for 8. Where the players were picked has nothing to do with it, the Bulls paid a ton for Doug so he better be worth it. If he continues to suck and Harris continues to shine, you will probably still be here defending GarPax with these damn excuses.

Glad you've decided to start your menstrual cycle over one fucking Summer League game. Unreal.

Why not talk about Tony Snell going for 27 and playing a solid, well-rounded game? I mean, GarPax drafted Snell, or does that not fit your narrative to cry about Gary Harris having a nice game in his first fucking Summer League game?

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
/greenfont.

LMAO @ "the right picks so far"

IT'S ONE FUCKING SUMMER LEAGUE GAME! You're acting like McD went 1 for 29 in game 7 of the NBA Finals and totally shit the bed in the biggest game of his life.

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Glad you've decided to start your menstrual cycle over one fucking Summer League game. Unreal.

Why not talk about Tony Snell going for 27 and playing a solid, well-rounded game? I mean, GarPax drafted Snell, or does that not fit your narrative to cry about Gary Harris having a nice game in his first fucking Summer League game?

LMAO @ "the right picks so far"

IT'S ONE FUCKING SUMMER LEAGUE GAME! You're acting like McD went 1 for 29 in game 7 of the NBA Finals and totally shit the bed in the biggest game of his life.
:rolling:
You have been on Dougies "McNuggets" since he was drafted, so I know you don't want to focus on his bad 1st game. With that said, I have been against the move since draft night so I'm as consistent as you are. Doug's career isn't over after tonight, I'm sure you will have a chance to cheer for him but so far you are right. Let's talk about Snell instead.

;)

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Irony = Clearing cap space by combing two 1st round picks into one in order to land a FA only to not land said FA who didn't wanna come, only to be criticized for the draft trade AND not landing said FA...........
Clearing $300k is meaningless, nice try though. The Bulls traded from two less expensive picks up to a more expensive one. You are failing at your attempt to make a point.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Clearing $300k is meaningless, nice try though. The Bulls traded from two less expensive picks up to a more expensive one. You are failing at your attempt to make a point.

I could continue to debate you and say that those additions were bait for a S & T, etc. I don't care to do that. The difference between me and you is .... as all this unknown FA shit is going on, and we still don't know the outcome, YOU will bitch like a teenage girl, and I won't.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
:rolling:
You have been on Dougies "McNuggets" since he was drafted, so I know you don't want to focus on his bad 1st game. With that said, I have been against the move since draft night so I'm as consistent as you are. Doug's career isn't over after tonight, I'm sure you will have a chance to cheer for him but so far you are right. Let's talk about Snell instead.

;)

He shot 2 for 8 from the floor in his first professional minutes ever. Pretty sure Ray Allen, Larry Bird and Reggie Miller had a few subpar games in their careers. They turned out alright, I guess.

McD moved well, he was active on both ends and didn't force any shots. They weren't falling. It happens to everyone. Again, his poor shooting percentage fits your crummy narrative that McD and Anthony Randolph wasn't worth Gary Harris, some fat center who might never play a second in the NBA, and a future second-rounder. It's a matter of opinion. The bottom line was the FO and coaching staff have been high on McD and they felt like saving the extra coin and landing Randolph for a bit more front court depth and getting the guy they wanted was worth a second-rounder two billion years from now and two draft picks. Do you really think Gary Harris is going to get prime minutes when Ty Lawson, Aaron Afflalo, Aaron Brooks, Randy Foye and Nate Robinson are all vying for minutes, as well?

I like Gary Harris -- I watched him in high school when he played at Hamilton Southeastern in Fishers... he has the chops to be a solid pro. But the fact remains is the FO preferred McD to him. If you disagree, whatever. But pretending like the very first professional minutes for a guy will dictate their entire career is dimwitted and shortsighted.

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
I could continue to debate you and say that those additions were bait for a S & T, etc. I don't care to do that. The difference between me and you is .... as all this unknown FA shit is going on, and we still don't know the outcome, YOU will bitch like a teenage girl, and I won't.
The difference is you can keep slurping GarPax and looking for excuses, and I will continue to acknowledge that they are failures. To each his own.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The difference is you can keep slurping GarPax and looking for excuses, and I will continue to acknowledge that they are failures.

Yew juz hatin cuz dey makin mo money den u.

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
He shot 2 for 8 from the floor in his first professional minutes ever. Pretty sure Ray Allen, Larry Bird and Reggie Miller had a few subpar games in their careers. They turned out alright, I guess.

McD moved well, he was active on both ends and didn't force any shots. They weren't falling. It happens to everyone. Again, his poor shooting percentage fits your crummy narrative that McD and Anthony Randolph wasn't worth Gary Harris, some fat center who might never play a second in the NBA, and a future second-rounder. It's a matter of opinion. The bottom line was the FO and coaching staff have been high on McD and they felt like saving the extra coin and landing Randolph for a bit more front court depth and getting the guy they wanted was worth a second-rounder two billion years from now and two draft picks. Do you really think Gary Harris is going to get prime minutes when Ty Lawson, Aaron Afflalo, Aaron Brooks, Randy Foye and Nate Robinson are all vying for minutes, as well?

I like Gary Harris -- I watched him in high school when he played at Hamilton Southeastern in Fishers... he has the chops to be a solid pro. But the fact remains is the FO preferred McD to him. If you disagree, whatever. But pretending like the very first professional minutes for a guy will dictate their entire career is dimwitted and shortsighted.
First game is just first game, so I'm not saying McDerm will be a bust. I do think they over paid for him and that he wasn't the best option to improve the team. I could care less that the GarPax loved him since I don't have much faith in them. I'm not hoping for Doug to fail, but if he proves to be inferior to Harris it should be the final nail in the GarPax coffin.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
First game is just first game, so I'm not saying McDerm will be a bust. I do think they over paid for him and that he wasn't the best option to improve the team. I could care less that the GarPax loved him since I don't have much faith in them. I'm not hoping for Doug to fail, but if he proves to be inferior to Harris it should be the final nail in the GarPax coffin.

No, not moving on from Derrick Rose if he's injured again this season is the final nail. His contract is way more of an albatross then Boozer's.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
The difference is you can keep slurping GarPax and looking for excuses, and I will continue to acknowledge that they are failures. To each his own.

A warrior does not question the ranks after one battle when there is a War to be won. Xplosive shall remain at home ..... with the Women and Children.

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
No, not moving on from Derrick Rose if he's injured again this season is the final nail. His contract is way more of an albatross then Boozer's.
What a joke, are you saying they made a mistake signing Rose to an extension and should have gotten rid of him years ago? Give me a break, Paxson is lucky to have a job and wouldn't have one if he didn't luck into drafting Rose.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What a joke, are you saying they made a mistake signing Rose to an extension and should have gotten rid of him years ago? Give me a break, Paxson is lucky to have a job and wouldn't have one if he didn't luck into drafting Rose.

Where did I say signing Rose to an extension was a mistake? If you don't think after two years of sitting out while getting max money could potentially be an albatross (if he's injured for a majority of this season), then you're delusional.

Brandon Roy? Allan Houston? Amar'e Stoudemire?

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
A warrior does not question the ranks after one battle when there is a War to be won. Xplosive shall remain at home ..... with the Women and Children.
You keep following like the mindless foot soldier you are, maybe I'll show you pity when I stage my Coup D'Etat

Xplosive

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Where did I say signing Rose to an extension was a mistake? If you don't think after two years of sitting out while getting max money could potentially be an albatross (if he's injured for a majority of this season), then you're delusional.

Brandon Roy? Allan Houston? Amar'e Stoudemire?
The concept that GarPax don't deserve to be fired until they get rid of Rose is asinine. They deserve to be fired now, and definitely if the team doesn't make it to the ECF. Rose has nothing to do with them being fired.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If Rose isnt a complete pussy and plays when hes medically cleared, maybe he shows the rest of the NBA that hes healthy and can still play. Then maybe free agents say "Hey, maybe 30% of their cap isnt just being wasted on a suit on the bench. I wouldnt mind joining that team".