KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I'll reply to that soon. I already did but I accidentally deleted the entire reply lol.
Your wife/sister must give you zero validation at home. Why else would a Packers fan become a regular on a Bears forum just to tout the greatness of his team. By the way just because the Packers are great doesn't mean you are too.

Brandon Marshall

Liked Posts:
Your wife/sister must give you zero validation at home. Why else would a Packers fan become a regular on a Bears forum just to tout the greatness of his team. By the way just because the Packers are great doesn't mean you are too.
It's so weird. Either post on a Packers forum or a general NFL forum if you want other point of views. But actively posting in the rival teams forum? A lot of wires aren't wired up correctly for this guy.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's so weird. Either post on a Packers forum or a general NFL forum if you want other point of views. But actively posting in the rival teams forum? A lot of wires aren't wired up correctly for this guy.

I don't mind having opposing team fan viewpoints. As long as the weirdo isn't spamming KEK everywhere, he's not too bad.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Doesn’t matter. No NT. Pagano too stupid to realize how important it is to control the LOS and push the pocket on unexpected passing downs.

I hate Pagano as a DC. He’s been terrible all season. No ideahow to use what he has.

Well he just coached his last regular season game with the Bears

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I can’t imagine someone taking a top 5 ranked defense to a barely relevant defense keeping their job.

I cannot believe how crazy this guy calls plays. He thinks he’s up 15 on every playcall. I just can’t watch it anymore.

How many times does Adams get lined up against an ILB ?

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
How many times does Adams get lined up against an ILB ?

How do you not understand how inside pressure works!? Is Floyd a better pass rusher than Quinn and Mack!?

Nooooooo

inside pressure doesn’t allow the QB to step up. Nichols is literally a splash player. Fire Pagano! No playoffs! Just fire him.

Floyd is dominating because Aaron Donald. Move the QB backwards! Don’t let him step up! Goddamn this guy is bad.