1. North Carolina Tar Heels
At least they got a point...

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Looks like I did.m not miss much tonight.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just as I'm thinking what a great ballsy move by JC to pull the goalie with 5 mins left.....5 mins later he's back to being an idiot by throwing Gus out there 3 on 3 which pretty much makes it 3 on 2.

That was brutal. After the goal they showed Jones on the bench and he was shaking his head and mumbling. Probably wondering why the hell Gus was out there too.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That was brutal. After the goal they showed Jones on the bench and he was shaking his head and mumbling. Probably wondering why the hell Gus was out there too.
Yeah, I saw that too. I played this game for a lot of years and know for a fact that you don't have to be overly intelligent to coach a hockey team. You just can't be an idiot. I'm beginning to think JC is just that.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Yeah, I saw that too. I played this game for a lot of years and know for a fact that you don't have to be overly intelligent to coach a hockey team. You just can't be an idiot. I'm beginning to think JC is just that.
Your just beginning to think that now?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If my eyes didn't deceive me, Toews was in on the Harlem Globetrotters play leading to Debrincat's goal. No Apple, but was doing his part.
I think his presence drew the defenders and opened the hole. I saw him celebrating too but he was caught in traffic between Kane and cat?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyway...keep trying to help JC out until it's over.

Hagel-Toews-Kubalik
Cat-Strome-Kane
Gaudette-Dach-Kurashev
Johnson-Entwhistle-Cyborg/Khaira

Granada

Liked Posts:

I really didn't like throwing Dach out there to start the 3-on-3 either. I get it -- let's reward Dach because he played well in regulation -- but this always tends to backfire when coaches do this. Q did this too and it annoyed me just as much.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think his presence drew the defenders and opened the hole. I saw him celebrating too but he was caught in traffic between Kane and cat?
That too. Either way I think Toews was part of the play enough that you can say, "even if he didn't get an assist he did it right." Kinda like the guy who screens to goalie but never touches the puck.