GDT - Blackhawks vs Hurricanes 7:30 cst

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
This team is so much better without Borgstrom.

I don’t mind all the grindyMcGrinders so long as there’s a Kane who feels like playing

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Commence choking in 3...2...1...

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Fucking incredible how he just played Kane basically the entire third just praying he'd save them. 0 strategy. No defense. 25+ minutes for Kane for fucks sake. You're going to burn him out.

I'm glad it was only 83 percent sold. Only thing that make rocky wake up is the all mighty dollar. Bloodlines are pure with them.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
The problem when you have half a team of grinders is if they are not playing at 100% every second every shift, your team is trash.

Can’t ask for more then what the star players did tonight. Nobody else stepped up. There’s no accountability, bad shifts are rewarded with more shifts.

When are they gonna get rid of this guy? When the season is completely lost? 1-19 is a hole no coach can get out of whomever they bring in.

Granada

Liked Posts:
I really, really wanted to like this guy, but at this point, Jake McCabe needs to go F himself. He sucks. Had Toews wide open for an eternity, but instead elects a stretch pass to a far-side Hagel (I think) that's easily intercepted and scored on the first shift in the 3rd. He's pretty much good for at least one atrociously needless mistake a game. He's plays like a rookie even though he's a vet. At this point, he should be a healthy scratch; he's maybe had like one good game since he's been here.

Then things were just compounded with that terrible 4th goal Fleury gave up. You have to make that save man.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I really, really wanted to like this guy, but at this point, Jake McCabe needs to go F himself. He sucks. Had Toews wide open for an eternity, but instead elects a stretch pass to a far-side Hagel (I think) that's easily intercepted and scored on the first shift in the 3rd. He's pretty much good for at least one atrociously needless mistake a game. He's plays like a rookie even though he's a vet. At this point, he should be a healthy scratch; he's maybe had like one good game since he's been here.

Then things were just compounded with that terrible 4th goal Fleury gave up. You have to make that save man.
I think for all of the big-name acquisitions in the offseason, only Jones is remotely panning out.

Thanks Stan.