1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Special teams looking great early on, lol

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We only have 5 guys I consider capable of scoring a clean goal with improv skills or a great shot...

cat/kane/kub/boqvist/pirri

everyone else needs the system to guide them, the game to bring it to them, or a bounce.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
phew...the first period is over.

Holy shit this is going to sting. Can the franchise opt out?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly not surprised.
none of us are. I'm not truly scared about how bad Stan is at this unless he didn't know.

Suppan's form before trade was...how do I describe this..I'm really down here on the betting floor in Vegas...and locals would see Suppan's name come out and the line would move -50to-100 points even though Vegas was a first place team, their odds would drop out...

in fact Suppan was the single biggest line mover in hockey. Ask a pro. I'm serious.

So if it wasn't a tank job it was next level stupid. Like fucking first level top level every pro in vegas disagrees with stan level.

However, for that reason since "everybody knew" I can only assume the tank is going beautifully, starting the swiss left winger in his first game at center in the NHL and all. hahahahahaha. We are so fucked until Toews/Nalimov settle things down!

Last edited:

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Looks like I didn’t miss much.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Welp, "looking for the goaltender of the future" and featuring Pirri/Cat as your highpower offense is going to tank quite well.

Check some boxes Stan. Well done. Now your 170 lb euro zombie forwards can get ruined in plain site of your 160 lb defenders, in their own zone...staring at their goalie getting whacked.

We are so fucking dead. I can't wait for Seabrook and Toews to get back so we can lose respectfully.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
At least Harry fucking Potter is here to watch it all happen through 4 lenses. Somebody slap shot a laser bolt into his forehead. Perfect.

Fucking great.