GDT - Hawks @ Hurricanes 6:00 cst

blackpep72

Liked Posts:
A GM would typically hire his own coaching staff. Since there is no GM at the moment, I doubt a head coach change will take place until a GM is hired. Once that takes place, I would guess Colliton would be canned immediately.
Lets hope a new GM is hired soon.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
0-7-2. Normally I would be like hey we still have a chance, but this team is so screwed. Does not look like a coaching change is coming anytime soon.
It's crazy to me they even put an interim GM out there, considering they immediately neutered him and he's a token head that has already faded into the background and can't be named. Being this bad is one thing, but having no president, GM, other exec leadership along with a lame duck coach, he knows it, no GM is going to keep him, then it's even harder to dig out. Their is no leadership, no identity, no coaching, no motivation at this point. And seemingly their seems to be no urgency because it all seems to be focused on damage control instead of winning.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It's crazy to me they even put an interim GM out there, considering they immediately neutered him and he's a token head that has already faded into the background and can't be named. Being this bad is one thing, but having no president, GM, other exec leadership along with a lame duck coach, he knows it, no GM is going to keep him, then it's even harder to dig out. Their is no leadership, no identity, no coaching, no motivation at this point. And seemingly their seems to be no urgency because it all seems to be focused on damage control instead of winning.
Agree 100%

DaHawkz24

Liked Posts:

I am more optimistic that they are taking a week or so to make sure they hire the right GM who will already have a plan on who the coaching staff will be.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I am more optimistic that they are taking a week or so to make sure they hire the right GM who will already have a plan on who the coaching staff will be.
I am not against taking the time to hire the right on. But they're not going to only take one or two weeks. No GM wants to walk into constant questions about what just happened and how he would do things different so this is going to be a much longer process to hire them. Putting that token in term tab on some guy I've never heard of before instead of maybe just having Danny hold that role doesn't make much sense to me. I will be shocked shocked I tell you if they hire a new GM within another week or two unless that guy has connections already. And if that guy has connections it better be nothing to do with any of the cup runs