Gems from Nucks Fans

thanson1990

Liked Posts:
get a load of this:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCvAcNvC1qo&feature=player_embedded[/media]

every other thread on their board is about the reffing and an nhl conspiracy. Its really comical, because each new thread the OP is talking as if he is making some big revelation to his fellow board members. Like : "Did you guys see the horrible biased fixed reffing!?"

ummm no i missed the other 468 threads about it.

LOL! My favorite part was when he said "was that call really necessary?" Um, well, yeah you see how the guy clearly hooked Campbell's arm? Yeah, hooking is a penalty.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL! My favorite part was when he said "was that call really necessary?" Um, well, yeah you see how the guy clearly hooked Campbell's arm? Yeah, hooking is a penalty.

I only watched 39 seconds of that video until those dumbfucking mindworms didn't cry about the no call on the highstick on Campbell there. Fuck those idiots I hope they all kill themselves tomorrow... will make the world a smarter place.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
Fuck those idiots I hope they all kill themselves tomorrow... will make the world a smarter place.

Rope and stool sales in Vancouver have hit an all time high. I'm just worried that those fucknuckles have no idea how to tie a proper noose.