Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Wait, it's isn't?

TSD

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have never seen a teams fans speculate as much as the canucks board.

90% of the new threads are "speculation" that should go into the GDT.

Its ridiculous. Enough all ready just let the game play out and quit saying what you think you know, that now the canucks have fire, the pressure has shifted to the hawks bla bla bla. And I love the ones that guarantee victory. This is why these idiots do swan dives off a bridge after they lose, They sit here and guarantee victory then look like idiots.

Just like they guaranteed a sweep, guaranteed a bounceback after game 4. I don't guarantee anything, we could lose this game we can win it, no amount of my assumptions on what the team is thinking and how that will impact the game will affect the outcome.

and now apparently God is going to miracle the canucks a win to coincide with he ressurection of jeebus. If God existed, I am pretty sure he wouldnt give a shit who wins this hockey game.

chasman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
God told me the Hawks will win........just saying

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, the two of you are about the same age.......

Zing!!!!

kelso-burn.jpg

JOVE23

Liked Posts:
I can't imagine the pants shitting going on in Vancouver right now.

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
I said it in the other thread, but what does it tell you that Lou wasn't on the bench for game 6?

TSD

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't imagine the pants shitting going on in Vancouver right now.

well now is actually the right time, so i dont blame them.

R K

I said it in the other thread, but what does it tell you that Lou wasn't on the bench for game 6?

I guess according to what they were saying there's not enough room for him. Schneider watched games 3 and 4 from the same place Louser did tonight.

I always thought I saw the BU on the bench but then again not sure I really ever paid attention to it. Hard to see the full bench from where I sit.

supraman

Liked Posts:
I guess according to what they were saying there's not enough room for him. Schneider watched games 3 and 4 from the same place Louser did tonight.

I always thought I saw the BU on the bench but then again not sure I really ever paid attention to it. Hard to see the full bench from where I sit.

Bah who cares call him names anyway. Let's not have facts get in the way of making fun of Reboundo

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

My seats are above the visiting team bench. It seems the BU is usually out there on the bench if I remember correctly. But I'm not 100% sure now that the subject has come up.

jakobeast

Liked Posts:

I have always notice the back up on the bench. Unless they have more guys on the bench then other teams.

supraman

Liked Posts:
I have always notice the back up on the bench. Unless they have more guys on the bench then other teams.

The nucks need more room on the bench due to that special visitor cramping.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
SOLID PROOF FROM A CANUCKS FANS THAT THE REFS ARE OUT TO MAKE CHICAGO WIN:

Here's a look at the PP disparity between each team in each series:

Vancouver 16

Chicago 28

San Jose 20

Los Angeles 20

Detroit 15

Phoenix 18

Anaheim 22

Nashville 27

Washington 16

NYR 20

Philadelphia 31

Buffalo 27

Boston 15

Montreal 16

Pittsburgh 25

Tampa Bay 22

Maybe they're just that undisciplined? Looks like Chicago is right above the median in that sample.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
SOLID PROOF FROM A CANUCKS FANS THAT THE REFS ARE OUT TO MAKE CHICAGO WIN:

Here's a look at the PP disparity between each team in each series:

Vancouver 16

Chicago 28

San Jose 20

Los Angeles 20

Detroit 15

Phoenix 18

Anaheim 22

Nashville 27

Washington 16

NYR 20

Philadelphia 31

Buffalo 27

Boston 15

Montreal 16

Pittsburgh 25

Tampa Bay 22

Maybe they're just that undisciplined? Looks like Chicago is right above the median in that sample.

But how can a team that has already won it all in the way of the President's Cup be so undisciplined... not possible. I mean they have so much talent in the top two lines.

TSD

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
get a load of this:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCvAcNvC1qo&feature=player_embedded[/media]

every other thread on their board is about the reffing and an nhl conspiracy. Its really comical, because each new thread the OP is talking as if he is making some big revelation to his fellow board members. Like : "Did you guys see the horrible biased fixed reffing!?"

ummm no i missed the other 468 threads about it.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
get a load of this:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCvAcNvC1qo&feature=player_embedded[/media]

every other thread on their board is about the reffing and an nhl conspiracy. Its really comical, because each new thread the OP is talking as if he is making some big revelation to his fellow board members. Like : "Did you guys see the horrible biased fixed reffing!?"

ummm no i missed the other 468 threads about it.

That's sad in itself but do you realize that even the person who made the previous thread is in that thread defending the OP and the main point.... those idiots seriously don't think for themselves.