General CCS Fantasy Football League discussion

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still waiting for my refund....

Did they ask you to verify your identity?

So I signed up for League Safe a couple years ago for the DB70 league, but because I knew very few people in the league...I used "Jamais Vu" as my name. Was able to buy in and cash out with no problem then. Two years later I was able to buy in to this League with no problem.

Now that I am getting my buy in back as a refund... they want my info to match my CC account. Just changing it myself is not good enough and there are error messages about me contacting customer service and possibly needing to scan my ID.

Totally worth saving that eighty cents though!

Y U ruin FF 4 me CCS?!?!?!?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Did they ask you to verify your identity?

So I signed up for League Safe a couple years ago for the DB70 league, but because I knew very few people in the league...I used "Jamais Vu" as my name. Was able to buy in and cash out with no problem then. Two years later I was able to buy in to this League with no problem.

Now that I am getting my buy in back as a refund... they want my info to match my CC account. Just changing it myself is not good enough and there are error messages about me contacting customer service and possibly needing to scan my ID.

Totally worth saving that eighty cents though!

Y U ruin FF 4 me CCS?!?!?!?
Yeah, idk why we switched after 3-4 people had already paid into LeagueSafe. Just made a bunch more work for no reason. I did finally get my refund today, so 2-3 business days.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, idk why we switched after 3-4 people had already paid into LeagueSafe. Just made a bunch more work for no reason. I did finally get my refund today, so 2-3 business days.

I am thinking I may end up at least having to talk to a CSR which is totally triggering my PTSD from former CCS FFLs.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I am thinking I may end up at least having to talk to a CSR which is totally triggering my PTSD from former CCS FFLs.
Best of luck. If I had to spend longer than 20 minutes on the phone I’d say fuck it

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Is everyone paid @Stephen_Roto. Need to get the draft order out. I can do that once everyone is paid.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Still waiting on the following teams:
Buddha’s Bears
Burque Robot
Vu Tang Clan
EZ MONEY
Team Dweebs

@zack54attack

Had an issue with paypal, but sent it just now.

They had an old phone number and wanted to verify through it. Joy. Got it worked out and the lunch money is sent.

Edit: BTW they charged me an $.88 fee to send it via pay pal. NO I DO NOT WANT A REFUND!! Just a for your FYI.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
If you send through Paypal, do friends and family.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
@zack54attack

Had an issue with paypal, but sent it just now.

They had an old phone number and wanted to verify through it. Joy. Got it worked out and the lunch money is sent.

Edit: BTW they charged me an $.88 fee to send it via pay pal. NO I DO NOT WANT A REFUND!! Just a for your FYI.
Ha ha Idiot! I paid thru Venmo with NO fee and bought myself a nice stick of gum this morning.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Ha ha Idiot! I paid thru Venmo with NO fee and bought myself a nice stick of gum this morning.
FTR, didn't you halve to pay twice?! I wonder how much time you'll never get back that cost you.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
FTR, didn't you halve to pay twice?! I wonder how much time you'll never get back that cost you.
I did but it only required a few clicks of the mouse to reverse it, just took a few days. Well worth it for my stick of gum that I got with saving 80 cents

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Let me see if I can refund the league safe for those of you who paid that way. We'll do venmo or Paypal.

Venmo: @wrldindsk89
paypal: johnsonsd04@gmail.com
Paid via Venmo

Weird enough, logged into my venmo and it had 30$ sitting in the balance. That's gotta be from like a year ago I'm guessing. Either way, you got the buy in, and I still get to buy half a lunch today with my new findings. Stay blessed!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Is everyone in this league planning on staying active? It makes for a better experience if everyone tries and doesnt leave empty slots on game days.