Get Mcdyess

Hendu0520

Liked Posts:
Ralphb07 wrote:
Hendu0520 wrote:
If we move Hinrich and resign Gordon and lose a Tyrus trying to trade for Bosh then McDyess would be a good pickup probably. But if we have the same team as we do now I don't see how we can bring him in.

I would say you have in quite the opposite..... If we get Bosh we wouldn't need Mcdyess.

Right now we could us some size at PF that can defend, score and rebound and he brings that. We are very thin at PF right now and we have no clue if we draft a PF that they can step in right away and contribute

The way this team is put together now Mcdyess helps out big time and if you land Bosh he's not needed based on Bosh playing 38 minutes and giving you exactly what you want from the PF spot

Good point, I guess I'd take him either way actually. I was just thinking that he would probably take minutes away from Tyrus so he will tailspin back to sucking again. Also if we did get Bosh we'd still need some muscle and I think we would be making a push for the Eastern Conference Finals so having a veteran would help. If Tyrus is gone and Bosh comes in we still would only have 3 frontcourt players, we would have to pick up someone.

I think most of us would like Bass or Milsap over McDyess but they won't come for the LLE or the Veteran minimum. If McDyess would come that cheap we might as well get him.

Hendu0520

Liked Posts:
Oh almost forgot, teams like Cleveland and Boston could jump in and push McDyess' price up making it stupid to get him. I don't know we'll see.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
He probably go to Bobcats though as hes got man crush on Larry Brown