Giants Have a New GM

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21904347

Giants name former Panthers executive Dave Gettleman new GM

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- The New York Giants hired a familiar face in Dave Gettleman as their new general manager.

Gettleman, 66, spent four seasons as the Carolina Panthers general manager after 15 years with the Giants. He served primarily as their director of pro personnel before joining the Panthers.

Louis Riddick and Josh McDaniels as head coach was the fan favorite but Dave Gettlemen was probably recommended by Ernie Accorsi.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ernie Accorsi hard at work.

iffybiz

Liked Posts:
I’m already seeing Fox to the Giants comments. There’s also rumor that Belicheck might be interested in returning to the Giants.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Pat Shurmur ends up being the Giants coach. Just a guess

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
I hope the Giants pick up Fox. Part of me just loves watching them suffer and fail miserably.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

YaoMingMeme.jpg

Please, take him. Now.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I hope the Giants pick up Fox. Part of me just loves watching them suffer and fail miserably.

You know what would be worse? If the Giants improve under a Fox regime. How many fickle posters on here would flip from bashing Fox's horrendous decisions and spout off on how he wasn't given a fair chance in Chicago?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I don’t want anyone to pick up fox the mccaskeys deserve to pick up the rest of his salary

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
You know what would be worse? If the Giants improve under a Fox regime. How many fickle posters on here would flip from bashing Fox's horrendous decisions and spout off on how he wasn't given a fair chance in Chicago?

Nah, if he succeeds, then good for him and the Giants. I'm just saying that, if he does get picked up by the Giants, the likelihood that it'll blow up on the Giants' faces will be much higher than Fox blowing everyone tits out of the water and kicking ass. I just enjoy watching the Giants fail from afar. I don't actively hate them or anything, but any bonehead idiot moves they make, is quite enjoyable on my end. It's pretty petty I know, but it's enjoyable.

Also, 3 years should be more than enough time to be given a fair chance so I don't think anyone would think Fox didn't get his fair shake at things. He just sucked here.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:

Jesus Halas Christ! How much is "Uncle" Ernie paying this dupe Manahan? . . . And what is with Accorsi's obsession with Fox? Didn't Foxy make him look bad enough with the Bears? Bizarre . . .

Last edited:

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How the hell does Fox get another HC job? He's likely gonna have another rookie QB in NY

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
How the hell does Fox get another HC job? He's likely gonna have another rookie QB in NY

Sounds like Fox'll work as long as he wants to as long as dimwit teams keep "consulting" with "Uncle" Ernie . . .

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
If arcossi is now done fucking the giants up he will be free to help the bears further fuck things up

He’s about to double dip

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Giants fans would be okay with bringing in John Fox if they decide to keep Eli Manning. If they only knew...

Foxy was one of my favorite Giants DC's. Loved him when he was here and I'd love to have him back. I think he's a good coach. I'm just not sure he'll be available.

With good coordinators he can be good. Stable, liked and respected . Don’t be surprised as the owners really like him

https://corner.bigblueinteractive.com/index.php?mode=2&thread=559753