Giants Have a New GM

iffybiz

Liked Posts:
He’ll sell them on bringing in Mike McCoy and maybe Del Rio if he’s fired. Many NFL types think the Giants could be a quick turnaround and that’s what Fox is known for right?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
He’ll sell them on bringing in Mike McCoy and maybe Del Rio if he’s fired. Many NFL types think the Giants could be a quick turnaround and that’s what Fox is known for right?

:lol:

noprophet

Quaker oats #1 fan
Liked Posts:
111.gif

Love this gif

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Love this gif

Its a forum favorite. Pretty sure even Fox's nut huggers enjoy this one. Coincidentally I just ordered that same hoodie. I don't often buy merch when the team is this shit but I really like that hoodie and the military theme on it.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m already seeing Fox to the Giants comments. There’s also rumor that Belicheck might be interested in returning to the Giants.

Only a Special person would believe that.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
If arcossi is now done fucking the giants up he will be free to help the bears further fuck things up

He’s about to double dip

Only double dipping he'll be doing is stuffing food down both his chins.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
How the hell does Fox get another HC job? He's likely gonna have another rookie QB in NY

Two things ...

1. I would love for NY to pick up Fox. This would once and for all shut up the "Fox Was Pace's Choice for HC" crowd.

2. Can we trade Glennon to NY?

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
If arcossi is now done fucking the giants up he will be free to help the bears further fuck things up

He’s about to double dip

Coaches contracts are guaranteed. They pay him what they owe regardless if he gets another job or not.