Glenn Beck calls Bears' Urlacher a Neo Nazi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liked Posts:
Staff report

Did you hear the one about Fox News' Glenn Beck, the Bears' Brian Urlacher and a Neo Nazi?

Let's back up: theroot.com put together a list called, "The Blackest White Folks We Know." Among the Chicago connections (all roads lead here, you know), the list includes priest Michael Pfleger, former Bulls coach Phil Jackson and former Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich. And Urlacher.

The list also included the conservative commentator. As he often does, Beck brought out his blackboard. As he went through pictures of his peers on the list, some he knew, some not.
"There's Madonna. Bill Clinton, of course I know," Beck said.

And then, seemingly pointing at Urlacher (with the linebacker's shaved head), Beck says, "I think this guy's a Neo Nazi."

Urlacher's picture is next to Clinton's. Later, he calls liberal commentator James Carville, also with a shaved head, "a space alien." Everyone else on the board has, well, hair.

Fox News and Beck did not have comment. Urlacher could not be reached.

Due to the nature of this post, the comments have been removed.

More...

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Neo Nazis aren't pussys with limp wrists.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Neo Nazis aren't pussys with limp wrists.
NeoNazis.jpg

Manticore

Liked Posts:
This has copious amounts of facepalming written all over it.

lrr50501

Liked Posts:
You guys do realize he was trying to joke around and get laughs in that segment.

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
Brian-Urlacher-nfl-01.jpg

Brian Urlacher
neo-nazis_1016330c.jpg

Neo-Nazis

You have to admit, with the shaved head and a name like Urlacher, Brian looks like a neo-nazi!. Glen Beck knows nothing about sports. (I've heard him say so on his radio show.) He was making a joke based on Brian's appearance.

I'm sure he has no idea who Urlacher is and nobody should take it as a personal attack on him.

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There's no such thing as a joke coming from him.

Even if he means it. His listeners odds are believe it.

Wakacha

Liked Posts:
Glenn Beck is just a moron. He sticks his head up his ass to entertain. Anyone who believes half the stuff he says is probably incompetent (sorry all of my relatives :shot: )

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wish there were more jews in the NFC North :(

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
Staff report

Later, he calls liberal commentator James Carville, also with a shaved head, "a space alien." Everyone else on the board has, well, hair.

More...
james-carville.jpg

He makes a pretty good point!

Glen Beck knows nothing about sports. (I've heard him say so on his radio show.) He was making a joke based on Brian's appearance.

I'm sure he has no idea who Urlacher is and nobody should take it as a personal attack on him.

Beck Apologizes to Brian Urlacher

I've told you before that I lead with my mistakes, so let me start there. A lot of media have called for a comment on this so we know it must be important.

During a segment about myself being named one of the "blackest white folks we know" by the website theroot.com, I made a few comments about some others on the list. Now, I know absolutely nothing about sports, so I didn't realize that one of them was NFL star Brian Urlacher.

Since then, I have been informed by my staff that Brian — uh, Mr. Urlacher — could kill me with his thumb in nine seconds if he wanted to. Although if we are talking about people in Chicago wanting to beat me up, he's going to have to stand in a very long line.

Anyway, I apologize to anyone who was offended. I just made a neo-Nazi joke based on the short hair and white skin; I don't actually think he has fascist plans to take over the Earth.

In the same segment I called James Carville an alien. Again I apologize. I am not a "Carville Earther" and think he was actually born on Earth and has absolutely no tentacles or ability to fire lasers from his eyes.

I also apologize for leading viewers to believe that Mel Gibson may be setting rules for companies on anger management and racial tolerance. That too was a joke. He actually would be quite a poor candidate for such a position.

And finally, I made another joke about our government being 15-digits in debt and still creating an office of financial literacy. Oh wait, that one is completely true.

In fact all 17 minutes on financial reform were true, but the media only called whining about what joke-y name I might have called a star athlete who likely could care less what I say because he can take care of himself.

And they say the media doesn't focus on the right things?

I'm right again as usual.

... and so is Glenn! :D

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Glenn Beck is just a moron. He sticks his head up his ass to entertain. Anyone who believes half the stuff he says is probably incompetent (sorry all of my relatives :shot: )

my moms side of the family. :turrible:

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3J_QLtYqlk]YouTube - Glenn Beck Fail: Best Of Beck Clips[/ame]

Just for more giggles.

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't believe his BS apologizing..

Since he doesnt know much about sports.. He puts one of the most popular players in the NFL on his show..

Yeahh.. Beck is just a fag. Doesn't matter what political affiliation you have.

bossdrb

The Boss
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't believe his BS apologizing..

Since he doesnt know much about sports.. He puts one of the most popular players in the NFL on his show..

Yeahh.. Beck is just a fag. Doesn't matter what political affiliation you have.

I agree. He's a dumbass.

Status
Not open for further replies.