Glennon has Bears power ranking on the rise

Washington

Liked Posts:
Back to the OP. I personally feel that the strong running game and strong play of the D is why our rankings have risen. I think they rose in spite of Glennon's terrible play. I think we'd be 2-1 if we kept Hoyer (yuck).

BDCB

:•)
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Time for a Glennon full back tattoo?

Reactions: DC

GoBears

Liked Posts:
According to the latest power ranking via nfl.com, the bears are ranked 21.

This is due to the smart play of da glennon. He is doing what has been asked of him, while playing smart situational football. He has given the bears an opportunity to win in the 4th Quarter in 2 of the 3 games. While the bears are only 1-2, the Bears would be 2-1 and on pace for a 10-6 season if Glennons receivers didnt let him down week one

The bears havent been ranked as high as 21 in 4-5 yrs?????

The future is bright with this one under center.

Fantastic trolling job!

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We'll talk later after Glennon leads the team to a victory over Green Bay

Hate to reply to you because you are a contrarian troll but as much shit as I have given Glennon, if he truly "leads" the Bears to a win in Lambeau then he should remain the starter. But by leads I want to see him be the reason they win and not win in spite of his shitty play.

tricky5544

Liked Posts:
According to the latest power ranking via nfl.com, the bears are ranked 21.

This is due to the smart play of da glennon. He is doing what has been asked of him, while playing smart situational football. He has given the bears an opportunity to win in the 4th Quarter in 2 of the 3 games. While the bears are only 1-2, the Bears would be 2-1 and on pace for a 10-6 season if Glennons receivers didnt let him down week one

The bears havent been ranked as high as 21 in 4-5 yrs?????

The future is bright with this one under center.

If your serious then you need a football 101 class

tricky5544

Liked Posts:
I guarantee you a few people here want him to get injured and Trubisky to come in.....I don't think that counts as wanting him to do well.

I do not believe there is a fan that would not want him to do well. If Glennon came out and played Like a top tier QB, then they would love to see him go out there every week. Reality though is he sucks and it hurts the team

Washington

Liked Posts:
Anyone who roots for any player to be injured is a fucking low-life piece of shit.

Mongo, I have a confession. I think I fall into the llpos category.

Watching Favre own us all those years was really hard living in WI. I moved here in 1985 after I graduated from DePaul, when things were good Bears related, albeit for a short time. I had to learn to deal with Packers fans and wooo man, that has been an on ongoing struggle. So, Favre is crushing us and it becomes public he's cheating on his wife who has cancer, and I found myself rooting for him to tear his Achilles. Of course, he never did. He once hurt his ankle (I wanted far worse) and he then threw 5 TDs against us when he was not supposed to play. I respected him and hated him at the same time.

I also have to admit that when Shea broke Rodgers' collar bone, I sort of took pleasure in that.

OK, confessions placed. I feel better now.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He played the steelers like a champ.. took a shot early when it was there, too bad wheaton was scared to catch it or its a td with his jets.. glennon checked down as required, not forcing things and relying on his defense. smart player, very smart, so smart. miller fucked him on that int. GB is going to have to play smart too or glennon is going to shred them.

LMAO how did Miller fook Glennon on the int. You have inside info that he was supposed to break in instead of out? Actually, no matter which direction he broke on that route, it would have still been thrown behind him and intercepted. That is unless you think the route was supposed to be Miller making a full stop at the top of the route and spinning like a ballerina.

https://gfycat.com/InferiorAbsoluteHerald

Akuma2000

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If anything.......its the Bears defense, running game and special teams that has them on the rise the power rankings........what in the hell contributions have Glennon added at all these last 3 weeks ?

Last edited:

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
If anything.......its the Bears defense, running game and special teams that has them on the rise the power rankings........what in the hell has Glennon done to contribute this ?
Damn... Took the bait :yep: