glory days

Mitchapalooza

You bitch about posters sucking at posting, then get butthurt when we make fun of you for this horrendous thread.

You do realize it's fucking June right? OTAs suck and there's not much to talk about other than a few guys looked good in practice. When football season is here, this forum is great.

Love Da Bears

Liked Posts:
2ppkc5g.png
How's Windows 97 treating you?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You bitch about posters sucking at posting, then get butthurt when we make fun of you for this horrendous thread.

You do realize it's fucking June right? OTAs suck and there's not much to talk about other than a few guys looked good in practice. When football season is here, this forum is great.

this forum is great right now. just not for him.

Treehorn

Liked Posts:
We are non-season, post combine, post draft, pre training camp.....there isn't much football to talk about. Can someone start a new thread with a new photo of Trestmans daughter, I like those.

AussieBear

I swear, this is the same crew of people. Why did the threads turn to crap when the CBMB died?

Actually, its not the same crew. Sure, i see some familiar names, its just not the lot cbmb was. im not sure how long ccs has been up, but cbmb was around for 3 versions i do believe - i was fairly active during the last two. i signed up during the transition from the first to second board and was there until 3.0 went down. maybe there were more than 3 versions, idk. i just know it was around for along time and thus built a pretty massive following - it was definitely the most active message board tied in with nfl.com. It was probably the most active football board period. However, It was slow in the offseason too - maybe not as slow, but there were probably 50-100 times as many members.

It seems to me only diehards look for message boards directly, rather than just normal fans who stumble across them on the team site and sign up. There will never be another cbmb as it was.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You should hook up with PrideIsBears. He is looking for a clique or sidekick to join up with.

Im not sure he thankbangs enough for my liking

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
We can save it doe.

This song literally left me speechless. I know hehateme is roamin' around on here and likes da Waits, but I think he'd really dig dis song.

Give it a listen. It gives me chills

[video=youtube;xA82phRQ0vI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA82phRQ0vI[/video]