GM Survey

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Everyone loves Indiana now. Can't say I'm surprised and wouldnt be terribly surprised if they finish ahead of the Bulls. 11/6 first matchup in Indy!

BullsZoneJason

Liked Posts:

BullsZoneWill

Liked Posts:
I think these GMs get dumber every year. Just look at some of the guys they voted on having a breakout year!

BullsZoneWill

Liked Posts:
Hasn't Tim D been listed as a PF his whole carrer? But he's voted as the 3rd best center?! Noah has to be top 5!

Rose doesn't have a vote for most athletic?!

Saluki

Liked Posts:
They think DeAndre Jordan would be a good coach? Everything after that had less cred to me.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Players that make the most of their limited natural ability? :troll: name a 7-footer :smh:

What's dumber, the question or the answers?

And Joe Johnson not getting any love for player you want taking the shot with the game on the line? THAT'S BASICALLY WHY HE'S GETTING PAID

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
GMs are like the media... everything they think they know about the league is based on last season. Plus polls like this always devolve into popularity contests, so none of the votes are informed or based on rational thought. The has never been much love for Chicago based teams nationally, so the Bulls must earn respect, unlike NY and LA based teams. Just sayin...

We all know Rose is far and away the best PG in the league, and will challenge LeBron for the MVP if he stays healthy. We know the Bulls are better than Indiana. We also know Thibs is a better coach than Spoestra and Rivers. I do give the nod to Pops as the best coach overall because he's won more championships than anyone else.