God, what a bunch of menstruating drama queens... Bears got BETTER.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Exactly. Its all a crapshoot.

But did you know - neither the Corner nor the Safety we drafted allowed a single touchdown last year vs their competition?
And the offensive guy we drafted scored 1 more td (1 last 2 years) than both defensive players allowed last year

#bears

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Actually, I just love calling out a bunch of triggered bitches who get off on triggering others, when its they themselves who are the oversensitive types in need of a tampon.

:benny:

Sick burn bro! I've been trying to tell these cunt queen ass cunters that the bears do defense and running backs and returners and that's it!

It's clear to me who the expert posters are and who are the triggered triigererers. Those fools all need to go to the CVS and get some maxi pads, ya knoe what I'm saying? Because it's like they are females on their menstrual cycle! Maybe also pick up some mydol!

Did you see on da bear blog how they were talking about what Adam Schefter was talking about? It's still possible the bears can trade Quinn for a 4th or some 5ths and get the o lineman and wide receiver they wanted all along!

Assholes on ccs need to trust the process and quit cunting like a vagina on a woman on her menstrual period!

Do you like Pepperoni? Sometimes when posters on ccs get me down, I buy a whole pepperoni loaf and one of those bottles of squirt cheese and just have myself a good cry while I snack on that. You should try it.

Keep it 100 bro!

Bears 4 lyfe!

greg23

Liked Posts:
DEEE FENCE

If they can't score they can't win!!!!!

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Simple reality is that no one knows how this draft will turn out for another year. It's all about whether you got a good/great player where you drafted him, especially in comparison to the "need" guys you might have otherwise wanted.

Eddie Jackson is pretty terrible, friends. Safety is/was arguably the biggest hole on the entire team with only special teamers Houston-Carson and Cruikshank otherwise on the roster.

Lastly, in a world where Cole Strange goes in the first, Nakobe Dean, Malik Willis and Bernard Raimann go in the third and Wan'Dale Robinson goes over Pickens and Moore: I'm not going to sit here and pretend I know better than NFL gms when it comes to the true opinion of Velus Jones and where he should have been drafted. If anything, we're all being played by the "draft experts" for clicks.

Last edited:

BeerFan

Liked Posts:
I'm more conservative and like to have my primary items paid for instead of leveraging a lot and having it hanging over your head. To me, it's not worth the stress. Buy what you can comfortably pay for.

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Hmm I think I can see both sides of the coin on this, my expectations Vs. the reality of who we have drafted plays a part.

The Bears as a franchise have yet again repeated mistakes committed under the likes of Emery and the later years under Angelo's tenure here, with what Pace did, combine it with yet another head coach with seemingly zero plan, no player development on either side of the ball (you might argue Roquan and Mooney, maybe) and the cupboard is pretty empty.

Bit of a state tbh.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hmm I think I can see both sides of the coin on this, my expectations Vs. the reality of who we have drafted plays a part.

The Bears as a franchise have yet again repeated mistakes committed under the likes of Emery and the later years under Angelo's tenure here, with what Pace did, combine it with yet another head coach with seemingly zero plan, no player development on either side of the ball (you might argue Roquan and Mooney, maybe) and the cupboard is pretty empty.

Bit of a state tbh.

Great post!

Skull

Liked Posts:
Yeah, like most of you, I assumed the Bears were going to go all in on offense, say "fuck the season" and then take care of defense next year. We all were fucking wrong. But Jesus, I am not going to cunt on and on about it.

The sober reality is this:

While the Offensive line needs some help, and we all wanted a top flight WR, it was the Bears defense, particularly their secondary, that was far and away the biggest hole on this team.

The Bears now have 2 shut down corners, and 2 ball hawking safeties. If the picks play to their potential, and Eddie returns to form in this system, you have your secondary for the next 10 years.

And on top of it, we got a WR that's got a little Hester in him on returns. Seriously - go watch the dude.

Meanwhile, there are always post draft cuts, and almost always decent offensive linemen are let go to make way for the new hotness.

Maybe the Bears saw something more in their mini camp that made them want to go defense. Who knows.

Overall, the Bears are a better team right now. Maybe now they are a 6 win team instead of a 3 win team, but the Bears got better. This was always going to be a process.

Skull

Liked Posts:
We got a lot better and filled some big needs! I hope we can fix the oline but I’m good with the receivers we have right now since there are so many needs.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
A better scheme and play calling will help a lot. If we get that. TBD.
I agree… in theory. But note we’ve been sold that many times before. Mike Tice’s magic fairy dust. At some point you gotta get the talent. And I’m not really that confident in this new OC for many reasons but yea I agree, TBD. At the end of the day though, Andy Reid’s offense looks like shit with a terrible O Line (see the Super Bowl). Josh Allen didn’t look like the top QB in the league without Diggs. You need talent and sooner the better with young QBs. Fields is about to get David Carred

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
So a 2nd round OL drafted this year would protect Fields from getting killed but the 2nd round OL from last year will get Fields killed?

The logic bandied about these boards is top shelf.
Well the specific second rounder chosen last year is the problem. Seems every NFL team knew about the injury except Pace. But yes a second rounder helps, maybe not the one bears have.