Going to be very windy at Soldier Field tomorrow

msadows

Liked Posts:
Sustained winds of 25+ mph with chances of 50 mph gusts. Very heavy dose of Kamara tomorrow.

If the bears were smart theyd play 6 men on the line at all times presnap. That old school mug up lovie smith defense.

Brees arm has never been strong, and now that hes ancient it has fallen off significantly. Challenge him to beat you with his arm in that wind.

My guess is his floaters will get heavily affected by that wind if they pressure him.

Also, I know pagano won't do this, and we will rarely blitz, end up getting eaten up by the run game due to a weak interior, and then once we get run down on brees will kill us in the short passing game against danny trashvethan.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Good maybe that’ll bat the ball down low enough for our wide receivers to be able to catch it

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh Oh. Watch out when Breees has the wind to his back.

50 yarders, there they go

msadows

Liked Posts:
So run game vs. run defense. We have neither of those things. 5-3. :ROFLMAO:

To be fair, their pass D is is worse than our run D.

If foles cant show up versus this team we lose, simple as that. It's really what this game comes down to.

The d will give up yards to kamara, foles needs to make them pay.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Saints have A good TE , Kamara and washed up Breese

EAsy bReZy. WiN

Saints fans are like Lions fans, ?. Trash! FU

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If the bears were smart theyd play 6 men on the line at all times presnap. That old school mug up lovie smith defense.

Brees arm has never been strong, and now that hes ancient it has fallen off significantly. Challenge him to beat you with his arm in that wind.

My guess is his floaters will get heavily affected by that wind if they pressure him.

Also, I know pagano won't do this, and we will rarely blitz, end up getting eaten up by the run game due to a weak interior, and then once we get run down on brees will kill us in the short passing game against danny trashvethan.

These coaches have proven they aren't smart

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Ironically, the 40mph wind might help the Bears QB's be more accurate. It'll be funny watching noodle armed Brees try to throw more than 10yds into the wind.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
somewhere in my basement i have a videotape of brett favre's worst passer rating game i think...high winds and cold at soldier field and i think he had a single digit passer rating, it was one of my favorite games of his ever

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
somewhere in my basement i have a videotape of brett favre's worst passer rating game i think...high winds and cold at soldier field and i think he had a single digit passer rating, it was one of my favorite games of his ever
I remember watching that game. I think Farve had 3 ints. Good times

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Heavy winds .. genius Nagy will outsmart everybody by passing every down... Except for toss sweeps to Paterson on 3 and short
I thought the toss sweep to Patterson was Nagy's go to 4th down play.