Going to the Game April 12th

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sox vs. Tigers. Hoping Verlander is pitching that day for them and hopefully Danks for us :D

Going as a field trip for my sports marketing class. The game starts at 1 PM, but we are showing up at 10 AM to see a marketing presentaton by WGN Sports, then we are going to watch batting practice and hopefully catch balls and get autographs. Teacher said last year that 7 different students caught balls and everyone got auto's. we bought seats in the 4th and 5th rows of right or left field but were going to fill in to the empty seats closer up. Gonna be great :yeah:

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sox vs. Tigers. Hoping Verlander is pitching that day for them and hopefully Danks for us :D

Going as a field trip for my sports marketing class. The game starts at 1 PM, but we are showing up at 10 AM to see a marketing presentaton by WGN Sports, then we are going to watch batting practice and hopefully catch balls and get autographs. Teacher said last year that 7 different students caught balls and everyone got auto's. we bought seats in the 4th and 5th rows of right or left field but were going to fill in to the empty seats closer up. Gonna be great :yeah:

Sweet!

I'm sure you'll have a good day

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Enjoy! Get Dan Roan's autograph for me. :D

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
All that sounded good exzcept for the marketing class, lol...