Good article but better video for Cutler/ BMarsh haters.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Its close. So there is not a ton separating the top 4-5 guys. I've discovered one thing this off season: Edge rushers are one of the toughest positions to evaluate. I have Beasley in a tie for first with Dupree. Both bring something different to the table but both have Home run upside. Beasley's consistent production shouldn't go ignored. He does win a lot by bending the edge but I've seen him defeat combination blocks with good hands and lateral quickness as well as drive the LT back into the QB with a good inside punch.

All of these guys need more development in certain areas. Fangio's bread and butter is Linebackers so I'm very confident with who they select as long as 3 of the top 5 are still on the board. I'd hate for them to pick from the last two prospects because there was a run on them early.

I'd Give anything to see how these guys stack up on Pace's big board and how they stack up on the teams that pick in front of us.

I hear you and am also confident in Fangio's ability to develop whoever they draft and I am sure he will have some input on the selection. How much input will be determined but if he does I doubt it will be Beasley as he has the shortest arms of the group and Fangio has stated he values arm length highly.

If Beasley is the pick I will get behind it but would prefer any of the other top guys.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I hear you and am also confident in Fangio's ability to develop whoever they draft and I am sure he will have some input on the selection. How much input will be determined but if he does I doubt it will be Beasley as he has the shortest arms of the group and Fangio has stated he values arm length highly.

If Beasley is the pick I will get behind it but would prefer any of the other top guys.
Ive heard the arm length thing as well. Im just not sure that one Measurable negates everything else said player comes with.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Ive heard the arm length thing as well. Im just not sure that one Measurable negates everything else said player comes with.

That's fair and I would say that for Bud Dupree who has ideal size and arm length just under 33" and has shown power, speed, and versatility on tape, idk just not sold on Beasley. I will watch more tape on him.