Good God Mitch is doing good and only will get better-had two coaches and two systems

richb688

Liked Posts:
Good God give this guy a chance-yes he has missed some easy passes and done some stupid things but that is what young QBs do. He had not even played one full season and he has had two different coaches and two different systems to try and learn and never mind a whole bunch of news players to adjust to. Yes, I get frustrated with him at times but I also have something called patience. The offense is progressing slowly and it is helping the defense out by giving then time to rest. The offense is having time consuming drives and most of the time they are not and out. The offense has to convert better in the red zone and he has to hit on longer passes but he did on long passes last year-so I am not worried about that. He has to be given time to learn and to get better.-that's the way it goes at least he is not Bob Avelleini or Vince Evans out there I have seen much worse young QB on the Bears.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Do they teach things like paragraphs and punctuation in school now a days?

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
No QB has ever performed well or learned a new system in less than five years of being exposed to it.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I just think how fun it will be when we have the next Rodgers and we get to tar and feather all those bashing him now when he's having games like the last Rodgers and every other GOAT had in their early years. It will finally be proof they know nothing about making a good team. Especially those calling for Chase.

And no worries about myself because "wait and see" is not exactly going out on a limb claiming he will be the next GOAT of the NFL.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hello noobie. And goodbye.

Why are halve of your posts trying to drive off other posters from CCS? Try being more inclusive and maybe people would actually like you, or at least read your posts.

mecha

Liked Posts:
fun fact: Jay Cutler had 7 OCs in his career. 6 with the Chicago Bears. I think he had it way worse.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
fun fact: Jay Cutler had 7 OCs in his career. 6 with the Chicago Bears. I think he had it way worse.

this is one of my beefs...no not Italian beef, but the other beef...with the Bears is that they can't just let someone grow for a while w/ the same offense...you're continuously set back re learning and re naming the same plays over and over

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
While I think he is right where he should be in the process it is pretty difficult for even an ardent Trubisky defender to say he is doing "good".

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I just think how fun it will be when we have the next Rodgers and we get to tar and feather all those bashing him now when he's having games like the last Rodgers and every other GOAT had in their early years. It will finally be proof they know nothing about making a good team. Especially those calling for Chase.

And no worries about myself because "wait and see" is not exactly going out on a limb claiming he will be the next GOAT of the NFL.[/QUOTE

I did not like the Mitch pick at #2 from the word go thought it might have been early for him and what we gave up to move up 1 spot. Now he is my QB because I am a BEARS fan for 51 years. Unfortunately we don't have a Favre for him to learn from for 5 years but if you say he will be the next Rogers so be it, that would make me eat crow and I love me some crow. Now if he is the second coming we gave up to much for Mack because we wont be in a position to win the SB until Mack leaves.

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
"Good God! I've been sayin' it. I've been sayin' it for ten damn years. Ain't I been sayin' it, Miguel? Yeah, I've been sayin' it."

BEARS

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Good God give this guy a chance-yes he has missed some easy passes and done some stupid things but that is what young QBs do. He had not even played one full season and he has had two different coaches and two different systems to try and learn and never mind a whole bunch of news players to adjust to. Yes, I get frustrated with him at times but I also have something called patience. The offense is progressing slowly and it is helping the defense out by giving then time to rest. The offense is having time consuming drives and most of the time they are not and out. The offense has to convert better in the red zone and he has to hit on longer passes but he did on long passes last year-so I am not worried about that. He has to be given time to learn and to get better.-that's the way it goes at least he is not Bob Avelleini or Vince Evans out there I have seen much worse young QB on the Bears.

Giving him a chance is something the coaches do. Fans have no control over his playing time.

What we do have control over is evaluating and discussing his play.

Which as you note, is shitty.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
While I think he is right where he should be in the process it is pretty difficult for even an ardent Trubisky defender to say he is doing "good".

The only good part is sustaining drives a this point.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
No QB has ever performed well or learned a new system in less than five years of being exposed to it.

Jared Goff, Patrick Mahomes, Carson Went, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning,.