Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I
I loved Allen Robinson his first couple of years with the Bears. The dude was the only player that I felt like went in and balled out and never really complained as most WRs do. I will say, he definitely lost some 50/50 balls the first couple of years that pissed me off.

Fast forward to this year, this dude flat out gave up and did not give a shit at all. I expected him to help Justin Fields develop, but he was too busy giving up on play after play. I wanted the Bears to trade him in the off-season and at the deadline, which they did not. Good riddance to this dude though.
I'm trying to understand how people can say he completely gave up this year when i watched him with my own eyes lay out for balls. Anyone who watches all the games should of seen these plays.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Based on production this past season. It won't take much to replace that. Mooney still got his.
He's had over 1,100 the prior 2 seasons.

Yeah you can count on the Bears to replace that easily. Lmao.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No i didn't spend my day thinking about you posing as a alpha when you're really just a beta. Shit just comes to me quick. It's what i do.
I suppose that’s one alternative to graduating high school

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
He's had over 1,100 the prior 2 seasons.

Yeah you can count on the Bears to replace that easily. Lmao.
What was the win differential when Robinson was playing well vs now? A game hear or there. Let's not pretend he was some type of game changer. He's replaceable. Could be by committee.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What was the win differential when Robinson was playing well vs now? A game hear or there. Let's not pretend he was some type of game changer. He's replaceable.
I'll remind you about this when we see who his replacement is next year. You'll probably be crying about Fields' weapons all season in '22.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
It's not some unkept secret the bears need more horsepower in the form of playmakers on the outside and the slot. Might take a few years to see that come to fruition. May never happen depending on who they hire and how well they can evaluate talent.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And you'll probably be wrong because I haven't cried about them this season but keep grasping at straws.
ARob was a good player for us. To shit on him in a down year is pretty shitty. Hes been saddled with bad QBs the whole time. He is probably tired of Nagy and the Bears. But I know how this goes...ppl will shit on every player on the team to make Fields look better.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
ARob was a good player for us. To shit on him in a down year is pretty shitty. Hes been saddled with bad QBs the whole time. He is probably tired of Nagy and the Bears. But I know how this goes...ppl will shit on every player on the team to make Fields look better.
I agree. He was a good player for the Bears. I also agree he's been in a dysfunctional offense. But he fell off a cliff this year. There's no denying that. The perception of his play is that he completely checked out. That's fine, time to move on.

I couldn't give two fucks about what you think about what others think in terms of Fields. I, and others find your obsession creepy when it comes to that.

pnch40

Liked Posts:
Does he fit with the bucs next year? Would have to be a prove it deal