Gordon officially signed 5/55

charity stripe

Liked Posts:
Gordon offically signs for 5/55
CV gets 5/35

Also, after the official signing, are paxdorf or Gar supposed to address the media at all?

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Re:Gordon officially signed? Statements from Garpax?

charity stripe wrote:
Others have signed extension or deals at 12am midnight. But I haven't seen anywhere that Gordon officially signed yet.

Also, after the official signing, are paxdorf or Gar supposed to address the media at all?

Does anyone know?

Pax and Gar not having a press conference for this.

JimmyBulls

Liked Posts:

Gar and Pax are probably on vacation somewhere, gladly hiding from the Chicago media. I wouldn't hold my breath for a "we just lost Ben" press conference.

Simeon2UC

Liked Posts:

I wonder, what is going to be their excuse when the topic does come their way.

--Just beat it--

charity stripe

Liked Posts:

I don't expect a press conference, but rather a conference call with journalists or something like that.

charity stripe

Liked Posts:

Gordon on whether he and Rip Hamilton can play together: "I think we can play together. I have no problem handling the basketball, creating plays for my teammates. That's a part of my game people haven't seen. I've pretty much been at the two-guard full time."

Gordon on whether Chicago offered him more money to stay: "No. It was pretty much no negotiations with the Bulls. That's in the past."

Gordon on the changes Detroit is making with its roster: "They're making a lot of changes obviously. They still have a few pieces from the championship team, but there's definitely some new blood and we're hungry."