Votes: 53 52.5%
  • C

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • D/F

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ndgt10

Liked Posts:
Personally, I'm going with a C. Lots of good EDGE rushers were passed over for no apparent reason.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I just posted in the draft thread that apparently the pick would have been Trice but he went right in front of them. They went with the highest player on their board.
Poles was pretty transparent in that interview. One of the reasons I root for the guy. He doesn’t act like everything is a state secret.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I’ll go with a B. This is a Poles/Cunningham special. He has all the traits to be a NFL LT.

Plus, he’s a local kid that loves the Bears. Lots of experts were praising the pick last night.

I was watching NFL Network but my buddy was following it on ABC and one of their analysts called the pick the potential steal of the draft.

That’s not possible because Odunze is the highway robbery of the draft.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Feels like drafting my little brother. He's one of us. Gonna give everything he has to make a difference in this team, and for that alone I like that he is wearing our colors. That he provides depth on OL as he develops is key. I like it.

Rise

Liked Posts:
A for me just because his Twitter account is full of tweets complaining about past Bears games. He is a true fan and loves the team, he will be ready for Green Bay. Worst case he is from Yale and can be a hell of a coach.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Shocker….. but Poles liked the Yale kid more!
Amegadjie's comp is Braxton, athletic, tall with a big wingspan. That type, if it comes from a good FBS program, is going in the 1st round. Poles looks for this type later on so he can get a steal while living with the need for growth.

Solid A in my book.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Amegadjie's comp is Braxton, athletic, tall with a big wingspan. That type, if it comes from a good FBS program, is going in the 1st round. Poles looks for this type later on so he can get a steal while living with the need for growth.

Solid A in my book.
Would have been very interesting how high he goes if he stays healthy and can play in the Senior Bowl

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
At first thought I’d go C. Seems high potential to bust but I suppose that’s the case for many 3rd rounders. Maybe he ends up being a nice depth piece. I’ll upgrade to B simply because investing in OL is never a bad idea.

Sucks Beebe went just 2 picks ahead of bears pick. That would have been my preference