Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Minnesota better situation?

And green bay and lions better than bears.?

Bears finish last this year?

His co-host believes that Minnesota has the better Supporting Cast better offensive plan when they plug in a QB than the Bears do for Caleb Williams.

what is everyone's thoughts?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Minnesota has the best WR in the league along with Addison along with a better depth chart at WR. And they have a better TE in Hockenson along with a still dangerous Aaron Jones. Their offensive line is also better. However, whichever QB they draft just isn’t day 1 ready to start even with all of that talent on offense. And their defense is shit even with Flores calling plays, you can only run on smoke & mirrors for so long like they did last year.

GB is still better than Chicago as well. The Bears deserve no benefit of the doubt until they prove themselves as an organization and as a team. I doubt the Bears end up in last place but I wouldn’t be surprised. The silver lining of a last place finish might just get Flus fired though.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
It’s an advantage when the head coach is a bright offensive mind and calls the plays. Both Green Bay and Minnesota have that.

Jefferson is one of the best WRs in the league along with Cee Dee and Chase. They have a good offensive line and play indoors.

The Packers continue to add weapons for Love. They’ve added multiple TEs and WRs since Aaron departed. Their head coach is a brilliant play designer and caller.

The Bears are on the rise and Williams is going to make them light years better. It might not be year one but it’s coming.

Detroit has a meathead HC that wants to prove to everyone how tough he is at the expense of the team. He fucked them hard last year with his bravado.

DefNextYear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I’m not going to be upset if people believe that. Minnesota has a lot of talent on offense. Truth is: our division is gonna be tough. There’s a lot of talent on all the rosters.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Greeny’s just as bad as Cowherd. Just last week, he was still trying to push the narrative that Williams could find a way to squirm out of being selected by the Bears.

That said, I think there’s merit to thinking the Vikings could have a better year this year.

Let’s remember that the Bears probably still have the worst coaching staff in the division, and that the Vikings offense looks like a good, structured spot that a lot of QBs could find success in.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
UGH IM SO PISSED OFF! WHY DOES THE MEDIA HATE THE BEARS?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Highly doubt Grenny is a Bear hater. I know he's a Jet's fan but he was here for years between Northwestern and the Score.
That’s why, though. He’s got the “Bears will never make the right decision” doom and gloom Bears fans have, but without the fandom.

A buddy of mine who lives in Chicago but is a Steelers fan is the same way.

WookieOnRitalin

Liked Posts:
So, I understand all the love the Lions are getting right now. They won the division. They were very close to making the Super Bowl. But when I hear analysts talk about how "far behind" the Bears are with the Lions, I'm like, did you even watch the games last year?

Bears just gave the first game away in the final moments and then dominated the 2nd game. They were the team the Lions looked the worst against overall. So this narrative about the Lions being "that damn good" does just not hold water. We've improved on a roster that basically dominated 7 out of 8 quarters against the Lions.

We got to figure out Green Bay as a franchise. Everyone is sick of losing to those fuckers.

Forty-six

Liked Posts:
Right now the division belongs to Detroit with Green Bay pushing them, hard. Last year both of those teams almost beat San Francisco on the road in the playoffs and very easily could have gone to the Super Bowl. Minnesota has an awesome roster but they lack talent at the most critical position on the team; QB. I think the Bears will be better than MN.

This is a big year for the Bears and Flus. Even with a rookie QB there needs to be a giant step forward taken by the team. Flus can't screw up in game decisions this year. The Bears need to be competitive with GB and in all honesty, Flus needs to beat the Packers at least one time. He can't start his career in Chicago 0-6 against the Packers.

Washington

Liked Posts:
The Packers are the best team in the division and the Lions are neck and neck with them. The Bears should finish in 3rd but it will come down to QB play between them and Minn. I believe Minn has the better offense.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I'll listen to Greeney here and there, but generally he annoys me. He uses alot of words and filler to say little. He states the obvious alot. But then his football observations at times seem so off, yet he speaks confidently about them.

His co-host is clueless here. Bears are not 4th in the division. Minnesota is a mess. Their defense is s***

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
It's the NFL. Teams rarely just continue playing how they did the year prior.

Lions and Packers are going to be on teams radars. How do they adjust to other teams best effort?

Vikings were doing well with Cousins and then he went down and they almost made the playoffs with terrible QBs. How will they handle having a new QB but one they have the whole offseason to get ready?

Bears are going to look a fuck ton different with Williams.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Get Up is my favorite sports show on tv right now. I hate when Greeny isn't hosting like he wasn't this morning. He makes me laugh.