Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rookie QB and new O system wouldn't have you think the last place Bears will instantly rule the North. The D had a hot streak at the end of the year but will it continue? I'd like the DL improved so the O might have better field position etc. We did get a lot of that towards the end of last year but O's now have film and will better compensate for Sweat and coverages without additional line help.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That’s why, though. He’s got the “Bears will never make the right decision” doom and gloom Bears fans have, but without the fandom.

A buddy of mine who lives in Chicago but is a Steelers fan is the same way.
Yeah, he was always down on ownership even when he was here...but who isn't?

Yogi

Liked Posts:
We beat the shit out of the Lions for 7 of 8 quarters last year, so they certainly don't scare us. The Packers will be their own mountain to climb for us specifically, but the rest of the league probably isn't too scared of them. Caleb certainly won't be.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Highly doubt Grenny is a Bear hater. I know he's a Jet's fan but he was here for years between Northwestern and the Score.
He’s shown the bears a lot of love. Some fans are just mad that he justifiably believes and talks about how the org failed Fields.

He’ll be pumping the shit out of them tonight. It’s so tiresome hearing fans complain about national medias lack of praise for a team that has had two relevant seasons in 30 years

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I don't get the GB or Det love. Neither are scary. Bears beat the Bears when playing GB. We owned Det. MN has major holes. We can win our div.

gocbears

Liked Posts:
Just more bombastic rhetoric clickbait for the gullible from another talking head at the Egotistical Self-Promotion Network. I'm sure it was chock full of lies, damned lies, and statistics as well.