Greg Gabriel calls Adetomiwa Adebawore second best 3 technique prospect behind Carter

Dumpster Fire

Liked Posts:
This is why I’m not going to concern myself with how high or low Carolina’s first round pick will be next year. It is a first round pick. We can add a day one starter whether the pick is in the top ten or whether it ends up somewhere between 15-25.

Bears sitting at #9 this year will have talent fall to them. Possibly we could pick from the top tackle, CB, WR, or RB prospect, and that gives Poles the flexibility to trade down if another team covets one of those prospects.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

The Galloping Ghost

Liked Posts:
I don't disagree. I think he's got more functional strength than Cancey but is a bit more raw. He looked out of position at DE but when Northwestern used him inside you could see his potential. His athletic make-up is ridiculous. he has long arms for his height. He would thrive in the Bears defense. At this point I think he could go late teens to early 2nd.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Think what's funny?
Instead of saying Greg Gabriel, people call him Craig Gabriel.

I don't see the humor.

It is not like people calling Aaron Rodgers Erin Rodgers. That is not very funny, but it is a better attempt than Craig Gabriel.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Lmao Greg Gabriel is less ‘tuned in’ than most posters on here, and is arguably worse than a sports mockery article.

The proclaimed after the PJ tucker signing that this changed nothing and that Trevor semian would continue to be the bears back up qb, and semen was CUT hours later.

Cool take tho

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This is why I’m not going to concern myself with how high or low Carolina’s first round pick will be next year. It is a first round pick. We can add a day one starter whether the pick is in the top ten or whether it ends up somewhere between 15-25.

Bears sitting at #9 this year will have talent fall to them. Possibly we could pick from the top tackle, CB, WR, or RB prospect, and that gives Poles the flexibility to trade down if another team covets one of those prospects.

Agreed. But there will be non stop dick ripping if it’s not a high pick.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Craig Gabriel has more of us blocked on Twitter than Dongbears has blocked on ccs.

Things to consider Briggs Alex brown tillman didn’t fit the system while dvorchek archuletta okrwo banzuine did. Sometimes it’s just overthinking shit.