Greg Jennings on Colin Cowherd reiterates what I said in Packers/Lions GT last week

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;FWEl5PCiTh4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWEl5PCiTh4[/video]

"Aaron Rodgers knows the Packers are no longer a superbowl threat, you can see it on his face and in his body language"

Colin Cowherd: "The best player in the NFC North is no longer Aaron Rodgers, it's Khalil Mack"

The Bears are ascending. We are Paul Atreides arriving to conquer an old empire. Rodgers is Emperor Shaddam Corrino IV. Old, weak, desperate and about to be banished into exile at the bottom of the division.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Believe it when I see it. But just like I told my wife in week one. I refuse to celebrate until 5 seconds after the last second ticks off the clock.
And that week one L is the glaring reason not to discount (dbl chk) Rodgers [may his jock strap be infested by the children of a thousand fleas].

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
[video=youtube;FWEl5PCiTh4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWEl5PCiTh4[/video]

"Aaron Rodgers knows the Packers are no longer a superbowl threat, you can see it on his face and in his body language"

Colin Cowherd: "The best player in the NFC North is no longer Aaron Rodgers, it's Khalil Mack"

The Bears are ascending. We are Paul Atreides arriving to conquer an old empire. Rodgers is Emperor Shaddam Corrino IV. Old, weak, desperate and about to be banished into exile at the bottom of the division.
Yes, Khalil Mack is the Kwisatz Haderach...”The one who can be many places at once.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I get that the point is what Jennings said, but still. Don't post colin cunt here.

Even when he's praising the Bears? I get the ban on national media threads when the Bears were bad, but it's fun listening to them talk us up

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not sure how you can leave positional importance out of the discussion of best player in any conference. Mack didn't transform the Raiders into instant contenders, and we have watched Rodgers do that multiple years....... I mean I hate the guy (Rodgers) but I think cowturd is band wagoning here.......

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Colin can be good....WHEN he really digs in & studies up on something. It's when he goes by the face-value assumptions of others that he's an idiot. This is most national media talking heads though. No way they can really know everything about all teams & all sports.

Just frustrating when they shit on your team for ignorant reasons without doing homework.

I fail to see how he's much different than the casual Chicago fan. Local media has no excuse for being Negative Nancies. They should know what's up and be objective but still clown just to get reactions as they've done allll off-season despite a lot of solid additions. It's been tough, but now cool to see things realized & haters quieting down.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Even when he's praising the Bears? I get the ban on national media threads when the Bears were bad, but it's fun listening to them talk us up

come on now. this is not about national media or about the bears

its specifically about how cowcunt and baylesscunt are clowns putting on a show to drive ad revenue. there is no dignity or honesty in their shtick

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Speaking of Cowturd, what does everyone think of S A Smith? Once he got away from Skip Bayless (another useless little Bi***), I found myself Agreeing with a lot more of his opinions then I thought I would................Although the Jerry Springer type delivery I could do without..................

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I'm not sure how you can leave positional importance out of the discussion of best player in any conference. Mack didn't transform the Raiders into instant contenders, and we have watched Rodgers do that multiple years....... I mean I hate the guy (Rodgers) but I think cowturd is band wagoning here.......

Prior years have no bearing. This is not about the Raiders.

WMarshall

Liked Posts:
The flipping media, especially ESPN, is freaking biased against anything Chicago, so why even listen even when it’s positive. Cowherd, Stugotz(he picked the Dolphins to win this game of course) and especially that gasbag Stephen A, aren’t worth your time. Screw them all and BEAR DOWN!

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I respectfully disagree, just as Mack makes the Bears D better, the Bears D makes him better.

That's a bad thing? Just means the Bears have a quality team...with the best defensive player on the planet too...

mecha

Liked Posts:
Can we stop posting Cowturd?

you were marginally better as DezBears.

I respectfully disagree, just as Mack makes the Bears D better, the Bears D makes him better.

or a more accurate way to phrase it: the Bears defense is better than the Raiders defense. I don't think that's a knock on Mack (the beneficiary of the Bears defense, as you're putting it) or the Bears defense (a beneficiary of Khalil Mack, which everyone else has been saying), it's fact.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
you were marginally better as DezBears.

or a more accurate way to phrase it: the Bears defense is better than the Raiders defense. I don't think that's a knock on Mack (the beneficiary of the Bears defense, as you're putting it) or the Bears defense (a beneficiary of Khalil Mack, which everyone else has been saying), it's fact.

Wasn't meant as a knock on Mack at all, but positional importance when discussing who the Best player in the NFCN is. If Rodgers had the talent around him on his O, Like Mack does on the Bears D, well..........

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Cowturd is really high on us. I can’t wait to watch him when Mitch starts firing on all cylinders consistently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk