Greg Jennings on Colin Cowherd reiterates what I said in Packers/Lions GT last week

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;FWEl5PCiTh4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWEl5PCiTh4[/video]

"Aaron Rodgers knows the Packers are no longer a superbowl threat, you can see it on his face and in his body language"

Colin Cowherd: "The best player in the NFC North is no longer Aaron Rodgers, it's Khalil Mack"

The Bears are ascending. We are Paul Atreides arriving to conquer an old empire. Rodgers is Emperor Shaddam Corrino IV. Old, weak, desperate and about to be banished into exile at the bottom of the division.

Lmao all these things were said in 2010, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.

We start slow every year almost. How are you Special person and delusional enough to not already know how this goes? This isnt even our worst start kek

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Cowturd is really high on us. I can’t wait to watch him when Mitch starts firing on all cylinders consistently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You cant wait to watch him when something that will never happen, happens?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You're sure able to say a lot with Rodger's dick in you mouth, aaroninandout.

BearDownZZ

Liked Posts:
In 5 weeks he'll be like:

"You know at the beginning of the season I loved Khalil Mack but Rodgers is playing out of his mind and I was wrong. He's healthy now and a healthy Aaron Rodgers is dangerous. And while Khalil Mack is great, Trubisky blah blah blah"

He will change his mind that fast. He's a jackass. Agree with others he tries to pull the biggest shock statements to get a rise out of people (just like Skip) and just happens to be positive for the Bears.

I'll say this. I think in 6 weeks Rodgers will look better, run better and be a better QB. I actually think Green Bay can be a good defense. I would not be surprised to see them roll off a bunch of 35-21 type wins and go on a run. I believe they will be competing for the playoffs. We've seen the packers battered and we've seen them start slow and still end up 11-5.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
You cant wait to watch him when something that will never happen, happens?

You know what must have been funny for you? Watching Greg Jennings call your WRs a bunch of lost puppies. Or watch him admit that the packers have finally hit their expiration date and Erin knows it. Congrats GB, in 25 years of 2 HOF QBs you managed to win 2 super bowl rings. You’re a joke of a franchise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
In 5 weeks he'll be like:

"You know at the beginning of the season I loved Khalil Mack but Rodgers is playing out of his mind and I was wrong. He's healthy now and a healthy Aaron Rodgers is dangerous. And while Khalil Mack is great, Trubisky blah blah blah"

He will change his mind that fast. He's a jackass. Agree with others he tries to pull the biggest shock statements to get a rise out of people (just like Skip) and just happens to be positive for the Bears.

I'll say this. I think in 6 weeks Rodgers will look better, run better and be a better QB. I actually think Green Bay can be a good defense. I would not be surprised to see them roll off a bunch of 35-21 type wins and go on a run. I believe they will be competing for the playoffs. We've seen the packers battered and we've seen them start slow and still end up 11-5.

This is unfortunately true.