Grissman back in the nfl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That OL and defense. Wow. I miss those days.

Obviously the bears will have a great D again someday. But I am not sure we will ever see the turnovers and D scores like the Lovie D again. No SB win, but still, it was a special time to be a bears fan. They did something unique in NFL history.

Last edited:

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lmfao. Great thread!

That quote by Shanahan was lol. We all just wanted him to win so fucking bad. We could have and should have been champions of the world.

DC

Donator
Liked Posts:
thing most ppl like to over look about rex, is that 06 was basically his first real year in a sense.. He got the redshirt year behind the almighty kordell and chandler as a rookie and then had 2 injury plagued seasons.

Yes exactly! I think more people than you realize realive that. That's what made the great rex debate so facinating.

Liked Posts:
Lance and Grim will be our starting receivers come Week One.

At this rate, might have trouble fielding 11 offensive players week 1, period. I have to think most of these injuries will be resolved by then but White's case of S.H.I.N.'s have me not trust Fox too much. 5 RB sets?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
For serious.

I want to believe they are just being cautious with Jeffrey, but Shingate has cast a dark cloud over Halas Hall.

With Bushrod looking like the second coming Chris Williams, RT unsettled and Jay already lowering the boom on DBs...eight running backs and three linemen might be Gase's new scheme

DC

Donator
Liked Posts:
For serious.

I want to believe they are just being cautious with Jeffrey, but Shingate has cast a dark cloud over Halas Hall.

With Bushrod looking like the second coming Chris Williams, RT unsettled and Jay already lowering the boom on DBs...eight running backs and three linemen might be Gase's new scheme

We will finally get off the bus running.

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dumpoff passes are for ******s.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
2FwNbXp.png

Status
Not open for further replies.