Guess the (ESPN) QBR.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
Without looking (swear), I'm going to say Rodgers has a higher rating.

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe we have been looking at the numbers all wrong and they are like golf so a lower number is better?

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
caf4VSk.png

NITYUcA.png

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
It's like that game vs KC where Rodgers had 5 TDs and 0 INT but had a QBR around 50.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
But they're the worldwide leader in sports!

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If you watched the game, Brady really didn't do to much. The receivers had great YAC. The whole 1st half Brady didn't throw the ball more then 5-6 yards with the exception of the Gronk 40+ yard Td in which Brady throw was only a 9 or 10 yard pass to a wide open Gronk who did the rest.

I think in the whole game Brady only had 11 pressures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
GTFOH, this is why I AVOID ESPN like the plague. They are just stupid with their bias toward certain teams and players. FYI, they also are the ones who started the whole "everyone hates Jay" campaign when he asked to be traded away from Denver. But, they were salivating over his nuts just weeks prior when he was a probowl QB. Fuck them clowns and their QBR.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Maybe ESPN will come out with a editorial piece explaining why those QBR's are actually correct and fans are novice dumbasses for preferring the 300=yard 4 TD game.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
If you watched the game, Brady really didn't do to much. The receivers had great YAC. The whole 1st half Brady didn't throw the ball more then 5-6 yards with the exception of the Gronk 40+ yard Td in which Brady throw was only a 9 or 10 yard pass to a wide open Gronk who did the rest.

I think in the whole game Brady only had 11 pressures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jesus christ. i didnt think anyone would be dumb enough to actually try to justify that silly BS.

you do realize Brady got them into those plays right? you do realize the fact that he was pressured so little was because he got them into said plays and is capable of getting the ball out faster than anyone in the league right? no other Qb in the game would be having the success brady is behind that line.

but who knows? maybe your post was just one fine example of sarcasm and the jokes on me.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Maybe ESPN will come out with a editorial piece explaining why those QBR's are actually correct and fans are novice dumbasses for preferring the 300=yard 4 TD game.

Was this something done before or for pff or something? Cause all they have to do is just link back to their silly explanation page of QBR.

The worse thing with the system is it seems you get punished for piling on when you're well above a team opposed to just running the ball clock out in it. If you just throw around easy safe passes while in the lead suddenly you're rated worse.

FrankieLyrical

South Side Chicagoan
Liked Posts:
GTFOH, this is why I AVOID ESPN like the plague. They are just stupid with their bias toward certain teams and players. FYI, they also are the ones who started the whole "everyone hates Jay" campaign when he asked to be traded away from Denver. But, they were salivating over his nuts just weeks prior when he was a probowl QB. Fuck them clowns and their QBR.

Do you know how hard it was to avoid the plague?

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
ESPN has poisoned so many young sports fans minds, stop watching/reading/surfing ESPN as they are complete junk.

JeffChrist

Liked Posts:
We already have a QBR. We don't need some bullshit that espn made up and called it the same thing just to confuse everyone.