Guilty Pleasures

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm gonna deviate from music, and go to food. I like to think I'm a pretty good cook. Not @HeHateMe gourmet level, but pretty damn good.

But for some reason occasionally I crave those little shitty Totinos party pizzas, usually doused in Frank's hot sauce. I know it's complete garbage food, but I still like it. Probably nostalgia or something.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm gonna deviate from music, and go to food. I like to think I'm a pretty good cook. Not @HeHateMe gourmet level, but pretty damn good.

But for some reason occasionally I crave those little shitty Totinos party pizzas, usually doused in Frank's hot sauce. I know it's complete garbage food, but I still like it. Probably nostalgia or something.
I ate so many of those 88 cent shit pizzas in college that there is no way I could eat another one lol.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I know you're old and senile, but most companies don't have cubicles anymore. Open office space is all the rage nowadays.
Yeah, I have limited experience since I never spent more than a couple a days per year in an office since 1989. Spent that time in the fabulous OmeletDen with it's 400 sqft, 16 ft vaulted beamed ceiling, stone fireplace and 65" Sony Z9F and HTST5000. Not exactly sure what the common folk sit in all day

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah, I have limited experience since I never spent more than a couple a days per year in an office since 1989. Spent that time in the fabulous OmeletDen with it's 400 sqft, 16 ft vaulted beamed ceiling, stone fireplace and 65" Sony Z9F and HTST5000. Not exactly sure what the common folk sit in all day
So you worked from home? That doesn't make you special lmao.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

I bet. It must be hard to hold down a job when you’re constantly spewing racist nonsense around the office.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

A while back I admitted to liking canned ravioli, my culinary rep took a hit for that one. That is a very guilty pleasure and I'm not recommending it.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
A while back I admitted to liking canned ravioli, my culinary rep took a hit for that one. That is a very guilty pleasure and I'm not recommending it.
If it makes you feel better, I sometimes eat a can of Spaghettio-s with meatballs, lightly sprinkled with garlic powder and parm. Eaten with a piece of Wonderbread with a thick spread of butter to mop up the sauce.

I have an inner, palate challenged child living inside me. Sometimes he wins. Weed.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If it makes you feel better, I sometimes eat a can of Spaghettio-s with meatballs, lightly sprinkled with garlic powder and parm. Eaten with a piece of Wonderbread with a thick spread of butter to mop up the sauce.

I have an inner, palate challenged child living inside me. Sometimes he wins. Weed.
This post makes me want to pour a can of that into a waffle iron sandwiches between a base and top of mozzarella cheese.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Try a cup of Ramen with velveeta and some chili powder or red pepper flakes

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
If it makes you feel better, I sometimes eat a can of Spaghettio-s with meatballs

On the same basic craving I picked up these one day....

91MCK01Q3UL._SY355_.jpg

Basically Spaghetti-Os, but a dollar more with a more pleasant tasting tomato sauce. I now eat them far more often than a grown man should. The same company makes some kick ass boxed mac n cheese too.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:

Lol, nice closet, chump.