HAHA signed!

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Oh, the irony!! Alot of people were clamoring for HaHa when we opted to draft K. Fuller..only for him to go to the Packers a few spots later..

Some people compared the two for the next few seasons. I believe Haha went to the probowl first and there were a few on here complaining then..but then Amos planned, then Fuller came along in his contract year and everyone moved on

Now we have both HaHa and Fuller and the Packers desperately paid top dollar for our safety that Pace drafted in the 5th round!!

I find this whole situation funny...I guess you could say "haha!"

TishLover

Liked Posts:

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Big fan. This awesome signing negates the horrors and stink of the Skrine mega-overpay.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Of course he wants to play here. Defensive players get to catch offensive TD's 'n' stuff

Roll tide back end baby....Sounds dirty.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
In terms of value/need, it has to be between HaHa and Tevin Coleman

Eh Coleman had his chance to shine last year and he didn't. He was decent but nothing to get overly excited for

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Hub A

Why can’t Fans separate actual analysis from fanboy talk. I like the Packers and hope they’re back in the hunt this year, but Ha Ha Clinton-Dix is a more complete safety and a better player than Adrian Amos. Just deal with it guys. Telling the truth isn’t a slap at the Packers.

stats don’t always lie & they can’t lie this much.
Amos - 4 Yr.’s, 61 G, 235 Solos, 4 Int., 20 PD, 3 FF, 3 FR, 13 TFL, 1 Sack.
Clinton-Dix - 5 Yr.’s, 87 G, 388 Solos, 17 Int., 39 PD, 4 FF, 2 FR, 9 TFL, 5 1/2 Sacks.
2018 - Amos 1 Pick, 0 FF. Clinton-Dix - 3 Picks, 2 FF

tgmxd

Liked Posts:
Hub A

Why can’t Fans separate actual analysis from fanboy talk. I like the Packers and hope they’re back in the hunt this year, but Ha Ha Clinton-Dix is a more complete safety and a better player than Adrian Amos. Just deal with it guys. Telling the truth isn’t a slap at the Packers.

stats don’t always lie & they can’t lie this much.
Amos - 4 Yr.’s, 61 G, 235 Solos, 4 Int., 20 PD, 3 FF, 3 FR, 13 TFL, 1 Sack.
Clinton-Dix - 5 Yr.’s, 87 G, 388 Solos, 17 Int., 39 PD, 4 FF, 2 FR, 9 TFL, 5 1/2 Sacks.
2018 - Amos 1 Pick, 0 FF. Clinton-Dix - 3 Picks, 2 FF

They do in this case. Amos is above average in coverage and against the run, even if he's not a ballhawk. He is also extremely consistent and always in the right position.

Clinton-Dix is the anti-Amos in terms of how wildly inconsistent he is. He is definitely a better playmaker though but that is also because he gambles a lot and gets picked on by QB's.

Clinton-Dix has a chance to take a huge leap forward though playing with this defense next year, but Amos is definitely the better player right now.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey INC0GNETO....I found this quote just for you:

MMQB recently polled agents about which cities were the most and least desirable for their clients..."The fourth-worst destination, Detroit, has the added knock of a locker room that appears dysfunctional to players looking in from the outside. ‘Especially with Matt ‘I think I’m Belichick but I haven’t done s---’ Patricia,’ one agent said.”

Blah Blah Blah
And yet all the players the Lions targeted in FA wanted to come to Detroit.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[FONT="][URL="https://twitter.com/TheBearsReport"]The Bears Report@TheBearsReport[/URL] 1m1 minute agoMore

[/FONT]

[FONT="]My favorite part about the Clinton-Dix signing is that he had a better offer from other teams. He took less money to be a Chicago Bear. Really shows you what the rest of the NFL thinks about the [URL="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bears?src=hash"]#Bears[/URL]
[/FONT]

Translation: clinton-Dix had another option on the table for a dollar and a bag of donuts more with another team.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well, now you're really going to see how much worse Ha Ha is than Amos. He is routinely out of place and shies away from tackling. Takes too many risks and whiffs on them.